PVR Timeshiftbufffer Progress Display Issues
I am running Kodi 18.4 on multiple platforms. I am relatively new to skinning and I am attempting to modify my skin to add the visualization of the PVR timeshiftbuffer to the progress bar as shown in:

Let me try and describe my issue without having an actual screen grab.
My plan was to start by duplicating the Estuary code and once it was working modify it afterwards to my preferred look.  The issue I am having is no matter what I do the start of the timeshift buffer (and the timeshift progress) always displays as starting at the far left of the progress bar not the start location.  The three progress bars that are supposed to overlay nicely all start from the far left of the progress bar.  They all seem to report properly (length and continued progress) but are all justified left no matter the actual tune in time to the channel etc.  I have gone as far as to create a custom window with only the progress and timeshift code and display it with a onclick action with the same results.  I also have randomly chosen a few other skins that did not have the timeshift progress in the OSD added the code and/or the custom window and they work as expected.  I have tested the PVR backend (HDHomerun) with Estuary and some other skins and the progress bar displays as expected.  I read about a simple OSD option in the PVR settings to see if that may make any difference but I don't see that as an option in my installations.  I assume it has to be something specific to my skin but I have no idea what could be causing it.  The test code for the progress bars from the custom window is below.  It is a duplicate of the Estuary code just in the middle of the screen for testing and works on any other skin I try including Estuary.  I also do not see anything in the debug logs as it looks to be reporting properly it is just the placement horizontally on the bar itself that is the issue.

The bottom thin portion of the progress bar has both progress on top of each other instead of meeting at the TimeshiftProgressPlayPos on the bar as it should. The top portion that represents the timeshiftbuffer starts at the far left at the bar when I tune in and progresses from there.  The actual pause and seeking and timeshifting actions all work as expected.

Code:
            <control type="group">
                <visible>VideoPlayer.HasEPG</visible>
                <control type="progress">
                    <left>0</left>
                    <top>278</top>
                    <width>100%</width>
                    <height>11</height>
                    <info2>PVR.TimeshiftProgressEpgStart</info2>
                    <info>PVR.TimeshiftProgressPlayPos</info>
                    <texturebg border="3" colordiffuse="60FFFFFF">pvr/white50.png</texturebg>
                    <midtexture colordiffuse="button_focus">pvr/white.png</midtexture>
                </control>
                    <left>0</left>
                    <top>278</top>
                    <width>100%</width>
                    <height>11</height>
                    <info2>PVR.TimeshiftProgressPlayPos</info2>
                    <info>PVR.TimeshiftProgressEpgEnd</info>
                    <texturebg border="3" colordiffuse="00FFFFFF">pvr/white50.png</texturebg>
                    <midtexture>pvr/white50.png</midtexture>
                </control>
            </control>
                <left>0</left>
                <top>270</top>
                <width>100%</width>
                <height>11</height>
                <info2>PVR.TimeshiftProgressBufferStart</info2>
                <info>PVR.TimeshiftProgressBufferEnd</info>
                <texturebg border="3" colordiffuse="60FFFFFF">pvr/white50.png</texturebg>
                <midtexture>pvr/white70.png</midtexture>
                <visible>Player.SeekEnabled</visible>
            </control>
        </control>

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR Timeshiftbufffer Progress Display Issues0