Alpha Evolve: Apple 4K TV Screensavers [featuring the new Underwater Screensavers]
(2020-02-14, 07:28)gribbler Wrote:
(2020-02-14, 04:17)smitchell6879 Wrote: Try the K19 Version that is the one i will be supporting. As for the K18 i will not support it, what i will say is if you actually set the download location in the first tab then it should work. it has worked for eveyone else on here and you already told us that streaming works. as far as you downloading the videos manually your self i can tell you that will not work as every video is named differently then the way you will directly download them. also the belong in a specific folder not all in one big folder. 

So installed the nightly k19 and yeah looks like it's working as should, the only problem is Plex For Kodi doesn't work - on to the next issue.

Thank you for taking to to read through my posts. Great work you're doing.

Glad you got it working and the good thing is every addon will have to upgraded to K19 at some point so it Plex for kodi will start working in the coming months at least.
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod

Messages In This Thread
RE: Evolve: Apple 4K TV Screensavers [featuring the new Underwater Screensavers] - by smitchell6879 - 2020-02-16, 03:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Evolve: Apple 4K TV Screensavers [featuring the new Underwater Screensavers]2