• 16(current)
v19 [teaser] Aeon MQ 9
(2021-07-06, 13:45)Wanilton Wrote:
(2021-07-06, 08:48)benrita Wrote: Hi Wanilton,
I have left messages over on the Kodi Brazil forum to get AeonMq9 but no response, I am a regular vip.
Thank you

Done, Invite sent.

To all, please request and wait for one proper answer in our forum, don´t spam the forum with similar requests here.

Thank you Wanilton and my apologies
aeon mq ? tajo version for matrix 19.0 & 19.1 etc would be greatly appreciated, if possible.
@Wanilton 

Question1: Does MQ9 have any widget setting for "information shown"? the default is too much for me, such like only show poster/title name/year is easier for me.

Question2: Does any tutorial of CUSTOMISE MAIN MENU? I always do try&error to build my menu, but sometimes I have no idea why I delete my setting which I just build =.=, maybe can design a foolproof message on top to step by step to guide us to build customise menu. 

Bug: I found use smart playlist to set Widget, after finish setting, VIDEO PLAYLIST always show: RENAME, cannot correctly show my playlist name, like as RECENTLY ADD MOVIES.XSP

Suggestion: After use CUSTOMISE MAIN MENU to create a new main, in CUSTOMISATION, can it show REPLACE THIS MENU WITH..."what" ? I mean it will let me know what I setting is correct or not. Like as: REPLACE THIS MENU WITH PLAYLIST\VIDEO PLAYLIST\HOT MOVIES.XSP,
Using Ozweather addon for weather and would like to know how to change season to southern hemisphere like we could in MQ8, but cannot find setting in MQ9.
Here in Australia it is winter but season shown is summer.
Thanks
@adsi

@benrita 

Please use our forum to receive the proper support.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2021-07-07, 14:02)Wanilton Wrote: @adsi

@benrita 

sorry and correct it.
(2021-07-07, 14:02)Wanilton Wrote: @adsi

@benrita 

Ok, have reported in Brazil portal.
Thank you
Hello Wanilton I need some help again, I had to reinstall everything again so can you send me the email to open the portal again?
@Ices, I will share the necessary info via private message.
@Wanilton 
let me start off by saying i love Aeon MQ. been using for years. 
i am going to donate no matter what . for final or beta. version. 
i have a question for you. if i install the latest beta of MQ9. when final version is release do i have to do a clean install?
@xbmcwood 

One new version is released every 15 days (+-),  sometimes have the skin reset to the default values, sometimes no need, or have one partial reset. 
You don´t need to install from zero, but probably you need to reconfigure in one or another version the skin again.

Any help let me know.

Regards,

Wanilton
Is there anywhere I can see more of this skin in action? There seems to be similarities with ace2 regarding views/layout.
The teaser for this skin doesn't show level of artwork support ( clearlogo, clearart, characterart, etc) in movies.
Just wondering if its worth a purchase.
Thanks.
@Vimmelthevampire 

Yes have a few similarities with ace2, but is different in the main menu, customization and views too. 
Have support to many artwork types. 
We don´t sell anything, it´s a donation system, and the skin will be public when receiving the status of the final version.

Check in our portal, have images with the more recent changes.
(2021-07-20, 00:46)Wanilton Wrote: @xbmcwood 

One new version is released every 15 days (+-),  sometimes have the skin reset to the default values, sometimes no need, or have one partial reset. 
You don´t need to install from zero, but probably you need to reconfigure in one or another version the skin again.

Any help let me know.

Regards,

Wanilton

ok. i will wait for final version... i will donate anyway.. great skin
(2021-07-20, 16:25)Wanilton Wrote: @Vimmelthevampire 

Yes have a few similarities with ace2, but is different in the main menu, customization and views too. 
Have support to many artwork types. 
We don´t sell anything, it´s a donation system, and the skin will be public when receiving the status of the final version.

Check in our portal, have images with the more recent changes.

How longs it been a WIP?
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[teaser] Aeon MQ 91