Matrix nightly errors
Would it be safe to assume that most addons are not working with nightlies?  Tried a new install of the skin and most of the required/recommended addons failed.  Part of the new python migration?  Going back to Leia for now.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
Yes, part of the python migration. I am not up with the current status and implementation, but there has been a lot of chatter about it in the last week or so from the developers.

There is a thread Developers section. Might also have something to do with this... https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/16787

But I am no expert on this so I could be waaay off Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
correct, nightlies are using python 3 now and many addons have not yet been updated to support that.
(the pr is not really relevant)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Ok, understand. Thanks ronie
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Matrix nightly errors0