19 Nov 2019 - TVDB are still in the process of fixing a number of bugs that have broken the TVDB scraper and any add-on that relies on TVDB data. TVDB are still working to rectify the problems.

Android Music always drops out shortly before end
Question 
Whenever I play a music file under Kodi 18.x on my Fire TV Gen 2, near the end of the file the sound always drops out for about 2 seconds, then the last several seconds of the file finishes playing.

At first I thought this might be related to song crossover, but the problem persists in spite of disabling it.

Might anyone be able to help me with this, please?

Thanks!
We can try if you provide a Debug Log which captures you playing the song and the dropout.
My Signature
Links to : Forum rules (wiki) | Banned_Add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)  
Links to : HOW-TO:Create_Music_Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-10-17, 03:28)Karellen Wrote: We can try if you provide a Debug Log which captures you playing the song and the dropout.
Well, I did a soft reset, and the problem no longer occurs. But thank you for your reply and time!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music always drops out shortly before end00