• 2(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Tajo
(2019-11-09, 14:52)manfeed Wrote:
(2019-11-08, 10:58)Amjak Wrote: Can you add a right list view with the background clarity of the original  ? Not so a milky looking like aeon tajo has it, is this possible? It would be nice to have that in the future when it's done

I don't know if I understand you right... do you mean that you prefer something like this:

to something like this?

Yes that is what I meant. Of course it's all to personal preference but I like it more. And if you don't want to do it that way maybe you can tell me what line in the xml I have to edit
Edit: or I ask you again when you are done, if you don't did it that way
(2019-11-09, 15:48)Amjak Wrote: Yes that is what I meant. Of course it's all to personal preference but I like it more...

Ok, this time I like it both ways... (and that is something that doesn't happen very often)  Laugh
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
I feel embarrassed to ask this, but I've tried everything I could think of lol.

HOW do I change the view when in Multiwall? With every other view I go up up or left left and the options comes up. I pressed every keyboard key and tried every combination I could think of. I'm stuck in Multiwall view. I was tempted to just reset the skin to default as I haven't done any changes I care about. But, I'm interested in learning how to fix it if I do this again.
(2019-11-10, 20:03)quebert Wrote: I feel embarrassed to ask this, but I've tried everything I could think of.

HOW do I change the view when in Multiwall? With every other view I go up up or left left and the options comes up. I pressed every keyboard key and tried every combination I could think of. I'm stuck in Multiwall view. I was tempted to just reset the skin to default as I haven't done any changes I care about. But, I'm interested in learning how to fix it if I do this again.

That's what happens when you mess with an alpha version...Laugh Just kidding... You only have to press 'intro' key after the pulsing 'home' icon appears. Before that, 'intro' key makes the movie play, after the 'home' icon appears, 'intro' key takes you to the options...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Nice skin, just what I've been looking for. One question. Where do I disable the music playing in main menu?

Edit: Nevermind. Found it. Keep up the great work.
@manfeed, I'm sorry, but will you continue to develop the Tajo skin?
I like your skin in that it is simple (without a bunch of extra settings), but beautiful and well-tuned. I would not want to switch to the Aeon MQ.
(2019-11-13, 23:39)Konon Wrote: @manfeed, I'm sorry, but will you continue to develop the Tajo skin?
I like your skin in that it is simple (without a bunch of extra settings), but beautiful and well-tuned. I would not want to switch to the Aeon MQ.

Yes, of course, in fact when porting the views I found some bugs that now I have to fix in Aeon Tajo, so it’s time well spent...

It shouldn’t take much longer, I have almost finished.
Very good work already, but may i ask how to activate the Animation of the disc popping out of the case in 3D shelf, or will this not work on Android? Smile
(2019-11-13, 23:59)manfeed Wrote:
(2019-11-13, 23:39)Konon Wrote:  

Yes, of course, in fact when porting the views I found some bugs that now I have to fix in Aeon Tajo, so it’s time well spent...

It shouldn’t take much longer, I have almost finished.  
Thanks for the quick response and for the skin.
I hope you do not disregard 2896332, and when all the posters are changing at the same time, this is already too much ... Smile
(2019-11-14, 00:06)Zeiram Wrote: Very good work already, but may i ask how to activate the Animation of the disc popping out of the case in 3D shelf, or will this not work on Android? Smile

It works in all O.S. provided you have the disc image in the kodi database... It you don’t see them, then you don’t have them, it’s not a skin issue...
Final version already available, see the first post...
(2019-11-14, 22:24)manfeed Wrote: Final version already available, see the first post...
@manfeed catch the Font (Kiye Sans, The Bold Font, Aeon_settings, GreyscaleBasic), otherwise I have it like this ... Smile
@manfeed  Thanks for the quick work also on music section. Should exrtafanarts work in mq 8 Tajo same way as in Aeon Tajo? If so, is there some setting that i should activate?  Couldn't get it to work neither in Triple 3D view or 3D music visualization.
(2019-11-15, 00:25)Asiapentti Wrote: @manfeed  Thanks for the quick work also on music section. Should exrtafanarts work in mq 8 Tajo same way as in Aeon Tajo? If so, is there some setting that i should activate?  Couldn't get it to work neither in Triple 3D view or 3D music visualization.
Yes it works! I just checked. Settings - up arrow.
@manfeed is super!
2 in 1 + stability came in AeonMQ8.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Tajo2