• 5(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Tajo
(2019-12-05, 23:39)defleppard Wrote:
(2019-12-05, 23:20)manfeed Wrote:
(2019-12-05, 22:37)defleppard Wrote: hi @manfeed .. are you planning add some views in music section..like 3d list?

Haven't you already tried the mod? There are seven new views, including that one... Rolleyes

@manfeed ja!!!  I just realized that there is a new version. I'm going to try it  

@manfeed  I quote my self..

I update to lastest version (1° post) and this i what i see
@defleppard 

It all depends on what you're browsing... my image was for 'artists', yours is for 'albums' and still there will be another one for 'songs'... obviously not all views all suitable for all categories...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Thanx @manfeed 
2 questions..

It possible add some effect to main menu bar like original Tajo?

I have a request. It´s possible add this feature: when selecting a album a song from that album is played at random..

thanxx
(2019-12-01, 18:46)manfeed Wrote:
(2019-12-01, 01:03)leejk Wrote: I have a question about the Magazine View for artists. Really nice looking view btw, but what is the solution when multiple artists are listed for an album? On these there is no artwork shown.

All the views, including Magazine3D, just show the images that you already have in your artwork database, if you want to show multiple artists, you have to go to Settings / Media / Music, and enable the option SHOW SONG AND ALBUM ARTISTS. If there's not artwork for any artist it's not the skin fault, you'll have to provide images for those additional artists and import them to the Kodi artwork database and they will show.  

Turning off that option makes a huge improvement. Thanks
@manfeed, thanks for this skin mod. It has some really nice new views for movies and tv shows. But which weather service should be used for this skin mod? Currently I'm using the Open Weather Extended addon. But whatever button I add to a submenu (week, weekend, 36hours etc) none of them work on my Android TV box. They worked fine on the AeonMQ7 mod.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

I didn't change anything about that, so it should work like in MQ8. I use Yahoo weather and it works fine... I know nothing about MQ7 mod.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2019-12-06, 22:49)manfeed Wrote: I didn't change anything about that, so it should work like in MQ8. I use Yahoo weather and it works fine... I know nothing about MQ7 mod.
It also never worked for me in the default AeonMQ8 skin. I don't use the default Weather menu. I would like to add a weather button to the submenu. But whatever option I choose, the screen blinks but nothing happens. I'll test the Yahoo weather addon and will let you know my findings.

EDIT: I did not test the Yahoo weather addon. But I asked a friend to do the following:
- Add a new mainmenu: "Video Addons".
- Customize the submenu for the new mainmenu "Video Addons" and all weather buttons to the submenu.

Result: none of the weather buttons in the submenu in the newly created mainmenu "Video Addons" work.

Conclusion: the weather buttons, that can be used to customize a submenu, are useless. These weather buttons in the submenu only work in the original weather main menu that comes preinstalled with the skin.
Windows 11 Pro

(2019-12-02, 00:17)manfeed Wrote:
(2019-12-01, 19:14)montasurf33 Wrote: Good evening,
I install Aeon MQ8 Tajo great theme i love, but for cons i'm not the cd out of the box, nor the music with the different movies, what should it do please ?
thank you in advance and good evening

There's no magic solution... The skin only shows/play what you already have in your local files/Kodi artwork database. So you'll need:
- Local files (not from online video addons)
- To put a theme.mp3 file (that you have to provide) in each movie/tvshow folder
- To have the cd/dvd image of the movie in the Kodi artwork database
As you can image, you have to spend many hours setting everything up in order to have the what you see in the videos, there's no shortcut... 

Bonjour, je suis nouveau dans votre communauté, merci de m’accueillir.

Avez-vous un tuto pour ajouter l'animation du DVD quans on ne l'a pas dans le artwork datase ?

Merci

Philou
(2019-12-12, 13:52)Philou6120 Wrote: Bonjour, je suis nouveau dans votre communauté, merci de m’accueillir.

Avez-vous un tuto pour ajouter l'animation du DVD quans on ne l'a pas dans le artwork datase ?

Merci

Philou
Papa fume la pipe et mama fume papa?
Windows 11 Pro

Thanks for the MOD !!!! Great job.
(2019-10-20, 20:23)manfeed Wrote: Video views

Final version now available (3.0.1):

-New video views
-New music views
-New music visualisation option
-Video lyrics updated to the last version
-New fonts... and more...

https://mega.nz/#!RssFRKLT!ZOIy4Lk74vQ5M...BUm4XMmHCw
Hello friend, thank you very much for the skin.
Can you fix it? I use the Hebrew language
All the Skin Appears Well Only the abstracts and names of the movies and series appear like this

(2019-10-20, 20:23)manfeed Wrote: Video views

Final version now available (3.0.1):

-New video views
-New music views
-New music visualisation option
-Video lyrics updated to the last version
-New fonts... and more...

https://mega.nz/#!RssFRKLT!ZOIy4Lk74vQ5M...BUm4XMmHCw
Hello friend, thank you very much for the skin.
Can you fix it? I use the Hebrew language
All the Skin Appears Well Only the abstracts and names of the movies and series appear like this

Sorry, I can't help you, since it seems that the skin fonts used are not designed to deal with your language. In case you don't mind to tinker a bit and see what happens you could try this:

* Get two fonts (*.ttf files) that you know for sure that are well suited for your language (one for the titles and the other for the plots), and change their names to The Bold Font.ttf and Kiye Sans.ttf
* Go to the folder [...]\skin.aeonmq8.tajo\fonts (the exact location of this folder depends on your system), overwrite the original two fonts with yours and restart Kodi.
(2019-12-19, 20:47)manfeed Wrote: Sorry, I can't help you, since it seems that the skin fonts used are not designed to deal with your language. In case you don't mind to tinker a bit and see what happens you could try this:

* Get two fonts (*.ttf files) that you know for sure that are well suited for your language (one for the titles and the other for the plots), and change their names to The Bold Font.ttf and Kiye Sans.ttf
* Go to the folder [...]\skin.aeonmq8.tajo\fonts (the exact location of this folder depends on your system), overwrite the original two fonts with yours and restart Kodi.

thanks i will try this
(2019-12-19, 20:47)manfeed Wrote: Sorry, I can't help you, since it seems that the skin fonts used are not designed to deal with your language. In case you don't mind to tinker a bit and see what happens you could try this:

Thank you so much, now it works.
But how do I fix it
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Tajo2