• 6(current)
KPR Skin for Kodi Leia
(2019-12-31, 13:52)kpr57 Wrote: Unfortunately I do not understand English perfectly (I am French) and when I translate in google I do not understand much about the translation about the series and the button.

In the video when we use "skip steps" there is the progress bar to see where we are in the video.
Going full screen while playing music will definitely be done !

"sample 2 : FILMS / AVENTURE, GUERRE, PEPLUM / => Not Ok video is not launched " ----> For this problem I do not think it comes from the skin, it is Kodi who launches the film when you click on read and not my skin or so I did not understand the exact problem !

In the left menu nothing will be changed
the home page is specially designed to receive up to 15 widgets where you can add a widget "directors" and widgets such as "children" or "cartoons" for example !

I think he is referring to the same issue I highlighted above, if you look at the image in the dropbox link , there is no "play" button or an option to select a season ? This only happens if the default action is set to "show information" rather than "play" in media settings.
(2019-12-31, 14:10)kpr57 Wrote:
(2019-12-31, 13:58)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2019-12-31, 13:02)kpr57 Wrote: Indeed, I wanted to know exactly what resolution you had on your screen.
I use a 16/9 50 inch TV screen on my PC and a 65 inch 4K TV connected to my PC as the main screen and I have no overlapping problems on either screen !
If there are other problems do not hesitate to tell me about it, unfortunately I cannot test all the cases on a single configuration and the bugs are unfortunately always complicated to correct without feedback from users.

I just tested your skin on my tv (16:9) with an nvidia shield and everything is displaying correctly now.   
Perfect ! Thanks for feedback !  
You're welcome. I will continue testing on my tv. 😁
[font][font]Po pierwszych testach na razie wszystko jest w porządku. [/font][font]Jednak skrót klawiaturowy „o” nie działa z rozdzielczością i informacjami dźwiękowymi. [/font][font]W przypadku innych skórek ten skrót działał.[/font][/font]
Romik.
(2019-12-31, 14:21)Romik2505 Wrote: o pierwszych testach na razie wszystko jest w porządku. Jednak skrót klawiaturowy „o” nie działa z rozdzielczością i informacjami dźwiękowymi. W przypadku innych skórek ten skrót działał.
Romik.
Sorry 

After the first tests, everything is fine for now. However, the "o" keyboard shortcut does not work with resolution and sound information. On other skins, this shortcut worked.
Romik2505 :

Exact, I was forced to do like that, it caused a lot of problems with the display by leaving this shortcut active! Sorry for the inconvenience !
(2019-12-31, 14:14)ontap Wrote:
(2019-12-31, 13:52)kpr57 Wrote: Unfortunately I do not understand English perfectly (I am French) and when I translate in google I do not understand much about the translation about the series and the button.

In the video when we use "skip steps" there is the progress bar to see where we are in the video.

"sample 2 : FILMS / AVENTURE, GUERRE, PEPLUM / => Not Ok video is not launched " ----> For this problem I do not think it comes from the skin, it is Kodi who launches the film when you click on read and not my skin or so I did not understand the exact problem !

the home page is specially designed to receive up to 15 widgets where you can add a widget "directors" and widgets such as "children" or "cartoons" for example !

I think he is referring to the same issue I highlighted above, if you look at the image in the dropbox link , there is no "play" button or an option to select a season ? This only happens if the default action is set to "show information" rather than "play" in media settings. 

I do not understand the problem !
I'm going on a series :
- if there are no seasons he shows me the episodes, I click on an episode to read it !
- if there are seasons, it shows me the seasons, I click on a season it shows me the episodes of the season then I click on an episode to read it !
Sorry but I finally understood the problem !
In fact it is when we put by default "display information" that this happens !
I had never changed this parameter and indeed there is a problem.
I'll change that as soon as I have time !

Désolé je parle moi aussi l'anglais comme une vache espagnole  Confused

Dans mes différents repertoires j'ai parfois des virgules.
Mais je n'ai pas ce problèmes avec le skin par defaut "Estuary" ou "Estuary MOD V2".
Pour être honnête, ce n'est pas un gros probléme. Je sais comment résoudre le problème avec mes dossiers contenants des virgules.
je remplace les virgules par des tirets. La vie doit rester simple 

Quand je fais directement les avances ou retours rapide depuis la lecture d'une vidéo avec la telecommande, rien ne s'affiche en plus de la vidéo en cours.
les avances ou retours rapide se font bien. Mais je ne sais pas à quel moment du films je suis.

je n'ai pas ce type d'affichage avec une barre de temps:
https://imgur.com/rKKYPKF

"In the left menu nothing will be changed"
Je redoutais un petit peu cette réponse . j'ai bien vus les possibiliés de la "home page".
Mais avec une très grosse Médiathèque la recherche est moins aisé pour des enfants ou pour moi.
Pour le réalisateur c'est un peu pareil
Mais je comprends vos choix et l'esprit avec lequel vous avez developpé ce skin. c'est comme "Estuary" simple et clair
 Ensuite "Estuary MOD V2" a apporter les plus pour la gestion d'une grosse médiathèque.
Je suis sûr que votre Skin KPR sera adopté. Peut être un jour il y aura un "KPR MOD V1" .  Angel  

"Google Translation" :

Sorry i speak english too like a spanish cow

In my different directories I sometimes have commas.
But I don't have this problem with the default skin "Estuaire" or "Estuaire MOD V2".
To be honest, it's not a big deal. I know how to solve the problem with my files containing commas.
I replace the commas with dashes. Life has to keep it simple

When I make direct advances or rapid returns from the conference of a video with the remote control, nothing is displayed in addition to the current video.
rapid advances or returns are good. But I don't know at what point in the film I am.

I don't have this type of display with a time bar:
https://imgur.com/rKKYPKF

"In the left menu, nothing will be changed"
I was a little afraid of this answer. I saw the possibilities of the "home page".
But with a very large Media Library the search is less easy for children or for me.
For the director it's a bit the same
But I understand your choices and the spirit with which you developed the skin. it's like simple and clear "Estuary"
Then "Estuary MOD V2" to bring the most for the management of a large media library.
I am sure your Skin KPR will be adopted. Maybe one day there will be a "KPR MOD V1".
ellega :

It is true that it is simpler in French !
But we have to respect the rules of the forum.
I now understand the problem of fast forward and I will add the position in the video during a fast forward or reverse.
Indeed the skin is designed to remain easy to use and to be suitable for the greatest number. Few people have big media libraries or are interested in film directors !
The goal is really to have something seemingly simple.
(2019-12-31, 15:37)kpr57 Wrote: ellega :

It is true that it is simpler in French !
But we have to respect the rules of the forum.
I now understand the problem of fast forward and I will add the position in the video during a fast forward or reverse.
Indeed the skin is designed to remain easy to use and to be suitable for the greatest number. Few people have big media libraries or are interested in film directors !
The goal is really to have something seemingly simple.

Of course I have to respect the rules.
It was to progress and understand each other.
That's why I put a translation.
It was a compromise. But this is not excately the rules.

Sorry to bother you with the "," in the paths.

I underestimate the number of directories with "," in my media library.
I have a lot of video, music and photos with "," in their parents folder.

If I tell you this it is because I am sure that other users will have this problem.

1 - I have never had a reading problem with other skin when it has a "," in the path. I'm sure this is not a problem with Kodi in general
2 - You must keep this in mind before putting it into production because other users will ask you if their media is not read.

This is just advice.
And unfortunately I am not a developer who can help you.
ellega :

I will create a directory including commas to reproduce the problem and remedy it, if it is what I think it will not be complicated.
By cons if we waited until a skin has no more bug to share it, there would be no sharing, each configuration is different in addition to the settings in Kodi which can cause problems, it's a real mess head !
Happy New Year everyone !
- bug of the play button for series resolved.
- movie playback bug for comma-containing folders resolved.
- update on github, link on the first post !
(2020-01-01, 13:24)kpr57 Wrote: HaHappy New Year everyone !
- bug of the play button for series resolved.
- movie playback bug for comma-containing folders resolved.
- update on github, link on the first post !

Happy New Year.
Thanks for the update
thanks kpr and a happy new year to you.
New changes to the skin, see on the first page of the post.
All modifications will now be described on the first page of the post !

Aaiemron : I studied your request for the songs and made some modifications, please tell me in return if this is what you expected !

• 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KPR Skin for Kodi Leia1