No Streams Available
Hi!
I have the latest version 18.4 (was automatically updated from 18.3 to 18.4). It appears since this update I keep receiving no streams available for any of the addons. I have followed numerous tutorials on YouTube to fix this problem but nothing has worked. It's been nearly a week and still receiving the "no streams available"
Can someone kindly help me?

Thanks in advance!
What streams are you looking for? Which addons are you using?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Shall we make a bet @Karellen?
Ha, too easy to call.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Well we all know what Flowers grow best in...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
You're a cruel lot  Wink
Proper debug log requested.
(2019-10-25, 00:59)Karellen Wrote: What streams are you looking for? Which addons are you using?
Problem was solved. A user told me to uninstall and reinstall.
(2019-10-25, 17:33)PatK Wrote: Proper debug log requested.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=349556

Hi!
I have uninstalled Kodi 18.4 and installed 18.5 but when I launch Kodi it says 18.4 and not 18.5. I have tried several attempts but each launch reveals 18.4 and not 18.5.
Has anyone experienced this? Are they any solutions?
Thanks,
Flower.
Can't say I have this issue, and other than you, there is no other reporting this from what I can see. Suggestion: one more installation in portable mode https://kodi.wiki/view/Windows_FAQ#Portable from a fresh download. This post really deserves it's own thread. To continue this line of support, please start a new thread post and include a proper debug log.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Streams Available0