• 3(current)
XBMC for Windows, rev 14125
mode2006 Wrote:screenshot here
log here

I have tested on two computers and the problems are similar
It would help the devs if you posted your system and video card specs as well as current drivers being used.
Fullscreen: set XBMC resolution = desktop resolution
Database: Looks like corrupted or old. Delete it and start from scratch
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Lament Configuration Wrote:Compiled Jun 30 2008
DVD playback from ISO just works it has probs. on first frames (A/V & FPS) but after a few sec all is in sync and it plays fine.

Other weirdness when i start XBMC in full screen i get 60 Hz @ 50 CPU when i alt-tab and then go back to XBMC i get 100Hz @ 5 CPU (less frane drops in 1080p).

Hitcher Wrote:How?

Lament Configuration Wrote:Nice installer, i installed it for windows because of crap Ati drivers for Linux.
Nice to see the windows build working
ISO playback ok
720 and 1080 contend ok (not all 1080p but most of them)
library works but can't seem to manually correct titles
only 1 core used

but all and all nice build and good progress

780G chipset (HD3200)
4850e CPU
2 gigs RAM
Win XP sp3

Mine does not play DVD ISOs. How do I make it?

WiSo Wrote:Fullscreen: set XBMC resolution = desktop resolution
Database: Looks like corrupted or old. Delete it and start from scratch

Resolution thing is fine. I'll do it. Is that going to help the DVD ISO to play.
crashnburn Wrote:Resolution thing is fine. I'll do it. Is that going to help the DVD ISO to play.

Nope. Fix for that is already in svn.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
Good morning,
I have resolved my problem resolution and database too but
the Rev 14125 dont want play DVD, autorun dont work too. Sad
WiSo Wrote:Nope. Fix for that is already in svn.

Okay. Now how do I get that fix onto my machine to get it to work?
crashnburn Wrote:Okay. Now how do I get that fix onto my machine to get it to work?

Compile the source on your own, or wait for the next compile...probably a week or so, given the frequency of late...
...and that's why god gave us whiskey.
----------------------------------------------
[old rig removed] ATV2 4.3 Eden 11b2
Is there a HOW TO for downloading > compiling > installing the source code?

I havent done code in a long time now.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=28318
See the wiki.

And yes, it possibly needs an update - see the build scripts within the project/ folder - most of that does everything for you.

Seriously (Hitcher, please back me up) it's better to wait for another binary to be released by the team than to bother with compiling your own...go find your inline skates and enjoy the summer weather while you wait!

Bottom line: the majority of features you want already work, and the ones you're waiting for in the next build will come when they come...
I have a problem ive used IR suite and my buttons and such on my remote works great except that every time i use a button it makes the action twice so it always jumping two steps in the filelist and so on,I read about the repeat delay in configuration.. but where do i configurate?
Goobay Wrote:I have a problem ive used IR suite and my buttons and such on my remote works great except that every time i use a button it makes the action twice so it always jumping two steps in the filelist and so on,I read about the repeat delay in configuration.. but where do i configurate?

My comment on repeat delay only applied to Harmony and other universal remotes...for the XBox remote and IE Suite, I don't know that there is a delay option...
Im using a Shuttleremote i got when i bought my Shuttle but is a MCE remote standard..
Goobay Wrote:Im using a Shuttleremote i got when i bought my Shuttle but is a MCE remote standard..
If you have IR Server 1.4.2 then open Input Service Configuration, Configure Microsoft MCE remote, tab Remote and tick "Disable automatic buttons". If you have 1.0.4.1 then you gotto go hack the registry yourself. From the IR Server Suite helpfile:
Quote:MCE IR device driver improvementBy default Windows will handle most of the MCE Remote buttons, the arrow buttons, number buttons, etc ...
But I've now figured out a way to stop this behaviour ...
To handle the MCE device Windows loads a series of device drivers onto the system.
The main driver is the USB device driver, it provides access to the MCE device. Without it you can't use the device at all.
There are also a series of Human Interface Device (HID) drivers that are there to translate raw information from the USB device into remote button presses, keyboard and mouse inputs.
You can't disable the HID drivers but you can alter their settings to prevent them from acting on the button presses coming from the remote.
This process should work on all version of Windows that support the Microsoft eHome Infrared Transceiver. I've tested on Windows XP Pro and Windows Vista Home Premium and it worked on both.
However, please note that HIP, Girder and EventGhost can't use the default Windows eHome driver in Vista. On Windows XP these programs are fine, but these programs need the Replacement driver for Vista and I haven't been able to get the Replacement driver to work on 64-bit Vista yet, only 32-bit Vista.
How to ...

Load "regedit.exe" and navigate to:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\HidIr\Remotes\745a17a0-74d3-11d0-b6fe-00a0c90f57da
Then delete the keys from "CodeSetNum0" to "CodeSetNum3".
To make sure you can recover these keys easily should you want to you should save them by using the export function in the file menu.
Once the registry has been changed you will need to reboot for the change to take effect.
This same process can be applied to disable automatic keyboard handling. Just look at the other registry sections under the "Remotes" sections.
Now if you ever want to re-enable the automatic handling of the MCE Remote and MCE Keyboard you just need to put those registry keys back.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC for Windows, rev 141250