Beta Metadata Editor - Update library + .nfo informations
(2020-04-20, 20:03)bobrap Wrote: Wanted to ask a couple questions, if I may.  I think I saw a few posts back that the nfo gets completely written instead of the modified value.  I not sure exactly what that means.  A problem I encountered is with a nfo that is for a double episode i.e. "Blindspot - S04E21E22 - Masters of War 1-5 - 8 + The Gang Gets Gone (HDTV-720p h264 - EAC3 5.1)".  When I mark the episode watched, the nfo is rewritten and the plot for the first episode is duplicated.  Hard to explain (I can post the nfo here).  Is there anyway that the nfo is left intact except for the watched state?  Also, this editor changes both <playcount>0</playcount> and <watched>true</watched> correct?  Really appreciate your work on this!  Great add-on.

hope you don't mind.  Just wanted to bump this.  @newbii posted this and wondering if you had a look at it.
"Great addon! I have a quick stupid question:
once I had a tv show and a couple of movies with local nfos that Kodi wouldn't import. I did so only after I added this first line to the nfos:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>"

Thanks.  Really like this add-on!
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ

Messages In This Thread
RE: Metadata Editor - Update library + .nfo informations - by bobrap - 2020-06-19, 17:17
Metadata editor error - by BartZorn - 2023-02-23, 10:02
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Metadata Editor - Update library + .nfo informations0