Beta Metadata Editor - Update library + .nfo informations
Hi everyone.

I use a copy of estuary skin in which I've made some modifications.
Recently I've added infos about ratings in the right panel of the VideoInfo screen, and I'd like to be able to update easily these ratings, so I also added a button to do so, using this AddOn.

This is an example:

The code for the button in DialogVideoInfo.xml is this:
Quote:<include content="InfoDialogButton">
                        <param name="id" value="444" />
                        <param name="icon" value="icons/infodialogs/bell.png" />
                        <param name="label" value="Update Ratings" />
                        <param name="onclick_1_condition" value="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.DBID)" />
                        <param name="onclick_1" value="RunScript(script.metadata.editor,action=updaterating,dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID],type=$INFO[ListItem.DBType])" />
                        <param name="onclick_2" value="Dialog.Close(all,true)" />
                        <param name="visible" value="System.AddonIsEnabled(script.metadata.editor) + !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.DBID)" />
</include>

The button works ok, but after the ratings update, it always opens the AddOn display and I have to close it. I wonder if this behavior is normal and if I can do something to avoid it.
I also have the problem that I am unable to update the data in the panel without exiting the VideoInfo screen. That's why I added the line with "Dialog.Close()". If anyone knows how to make automatically this update, please help me.

Thanks and regards.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Metadata Editor - Update library + .nfo informations - by felixob - 2022-12-07, 11:34
Metadata editor error - by BartZorn - 2023-02-23, 10:02
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Metadata Editor - Update library + .nfo informations0