Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
First of all, thanks for all the hard work that has been put into this add-on. Words cannot describe just how much better it is than the native Android app.

I was happily using version 0.7.4 without issue for several months. Sadly, it eventually stopped working. I upgraded to the beta of 0.7.5, but could not get it to work, so I was extremely happy to see a final release of 0.7.5 and installed it last night. Sadly, I've not been able to get this one to work either. I've uninstalled the add-on, rebooted my android box, and then re-installed, but still get the same results. Not being familiar enough with the code for this add-on, I'm unable to figure out what is going on, so I'm posting a log here in the hopes someone can see something I'm not catching, and understand it enough to offer suggestions or a solution (or workaround).

The add-on installs without issue. When starting the add-on it will prompt me to log in. I enter my username and password in Kodi, and shortly thereafter, the Amazon captcha is displayed. I re-enter my password, and enter the captcha code, and then get a dialog box with the same result every time:

Login Error: An error occurred when we tried to process your request. Rest assured, we're already working on the problem and expect to resolve it shortly.Go to Amazon.com'sHomePage

I'm at a loss. I've posted a log here, and debugging was turned on at 10:22 so you might want to scroll down to that point.

Hopefully there's an easy solution...
Kodi Nexus (20.2) on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix (19.3) on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]] - by MetalChris - 2019-11-16, 20:04
Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-20, 20:42
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Varstahl - 2020-09-21, 09:40
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-22, 02:52
No Videos Showing in Amazon VOD - by bzoit9 - 2023-01-02, 19:21
Amazon VOD addon - by Sumanyu - 2020-08-17, 01:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2