Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
(2019-11-20, 04:57)lovemyram4x4 Wrote: I didn't have any issues with logging in with 2 step verification after updating but my watch list were all empty. I later discover that when I complete login i'm logged in as 0) instead of my name on the account, unlike Netflix I don't think Amazon supports multiple users for Prime Video. It does seem to be properly logged in as I can browse and play videos from other sections and of course watched status of things I've watched isn't shown.

Ok, that's a bit to clarify so let's go in order:
  1. depending on the situation there could have been a problem with the login or post-login. There's an option to refresh mostly any category or TV season/show, if the same user you use on primevideo.com has items in the watchlist, a refresh should fix it. If it doesn't, then there's a problem, and you should submit an issue on github along with your logfiles. To my knowledge there's no issue so far.
  2. there is some kind of multi user support if you enable it on the addon settings. Just like a web browser that can only be logged in as one user, the addon does a sort of trick that allows you to change users on the fly without having to logout/login every time.
  3. watch status at the moment is handled by Kodi, it's sort of a local cache. So if user A watched the movie X, when user B shows a list with the movie X, it will be marked as watched.

(2019-11-20, 13:22)Giangi Wrote: My only question is a little bit of documentation about the "View" settings from within the addon's config: is it just a different way to configure the "standard" Kodi's view settings?

Pretty much, yes. Using standard settings, by default everything is in WideList view.

The addon provides a simple way to override these settings on a more global scale instead of having to change every single folder by hand. It also supports custom views by ID, in case the skin you're using has some fancy ones that aren't in the standard views. The changes should be non destructive, so feel free to play around with them.

(2019-11-20, 13:22)Giangi Wrote: Btw, how to enable subtitle but only for "forced" one?

I'll point you to the FAQ, which has most answers. If I remember correctly in order for forced narrative to show up, you have to disable subtitles, and then they will show up (hence the forced in the name).

(2019-11-20, 13:28)Roby77 Wrote: can't update to 0.7.7 on kodi 19

@Roby77 that's probably because 0.7.7 is already outdated and no longer in the repository, current version is 0.7.8, try to refresh the repository.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]] - by Varstahl - 2019-11-20, 16:06
Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-20, 20:42
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Varstahl - 2020-09-21, 09:40
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-22, 02:52
No Videos Showing in Amazon VOD - by bzoit9 - 2023-01-02, 19:21
Amazon VOD addon - by Sumanyu - 2020-08-17, 01:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2