Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
(2019-11-21, 23:17)Roby77 Wrote: I got low resolution even if I have a 1 gbit connection

Unless Kodi gets HDCP you're stuck with SD quality. Android/FireStick/etc. with hardware security can use "HDCP override" in IS.A to bypass the issue. On any other platform, no dice. It's due to Amazon & Google choices, we can't do anything about it. See #51 and #294.

(2019-11-21, 23:17)Roby77 Wrote: how can avoid loading all page of a category?

It's been one of the most requested features which I still haven't implemented yet. After the new code refactoring you should see a dramatic speed increase compared to what it was before, and you will also notice that after the first time a bunch of new series and movies are encountered, you will have a much, much faster loading times (I averaged less than 20 seconds for 50-60 pages).

There are options planned to view the categories just like on the website, but the website gets me nauseated and it's frankly a bit disgusting in the way it provides results, so, yeah… It's going to be done as soon as there are no features/fixes with higher priority.

(2019-11-22, 10:41)H3buS Wrote: On the first installation, I have to install extra stuff to read video. This worked perfectly smoothly, I just had to restart Kodi before I can play any video. Maybe worthy a note on that in the installation screens?

Depends on the Kodi version. I believe Kodi 19 doesn't have the issue anymore, along with a number of other things.

(2019-11-22, 10:41)H3buS Wrote: Any idea about what can cause the fetching latency? I am located in France and have fiber connection. But still, even to refresh a couple files in a folder (e.g. 8 episodes in a serie season folder) it takes 15-20 seconds.

You can enable verbose logging in the addon miscellaneous settings, and that'll give plenty of information, including (but not limited to) which urls it's grabbing or what stream it's modifying on the fly. It might give you a few clues on where to start looking.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]] - by Varstahl - 2019-11-22, 21:56
Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-20, 20:42
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Varstahl - 2020-09-21, 09:40
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-22, 02:52
No Videos Showing in Amazon VOD - by bzoit9 - 2023-01-02, 19:21
Amazon VOD addon - by Sumanyu - 2020-08-17, 01:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2