Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
(2019-11-30, 22:32)wjmatthews Wrote: Unfortunately, I am unable to currently play videos.  I get an error message stating "Amazon VOD error. Check the log for more information."  I have posted the log file here.  I don't have any experience debugging things like this so unfortunately I am at a loss as where to start.  If it is any help, I am in Canada running Amazon VOD v1.0.2 on Kodi 18.4 via LibreElec on a Raspberry Pi 4.

Not to be an ass, but you don't have the addon installed or the logfile is not the correct one. Can't help you if it's not with our addon Big Grin

(2019-12-01, 00:02)Dumyat Wrote: My library (Paid content) is showing the same content for both movies and TV shows, ie my movie folder is showing the same items as my TV shows. Is this a known issue that anybody is experiencing or reported?

Uhm… It might be related to this but I'm not sure. PrimeVideo or Amazon.TLDs?

(2019-12-01, 00:02)Dumyat Wrote: I was wondering if this likely to change when Windows finally release their new version of the Edge browser? I got an email the other day about the beta programme and got the impression a final release was imminent.

I had to work with peak3d on something, but in the past few several months, I couldn't even begin to. If I can get onto it, chances are we could get FHD or even 4k, but I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, I might be unable to (due to time constraint or straight up skill).

(2019-12-01, 01:50)notgoo Wrote: Is it possible that Google widevine killed support for amlogic devices?

If only it was limited to that. More information in this thread, a few pages back. It sums up to having a combination of:
  • HDCP support (which Kodi doesn't have)
  • hardware secure capabilities (as in Google/Amazon proprietary hardware)
  • a hacked widevine.dll/so binary (which is even easier than supporting the library properly, lol)

So yeah, you're stuck with SD quality like the rest of us peasants. I'd rather give up Prime than buy one of those terrible Fire/Chrome sticks.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]] - by Varstahl - 2019-12-02, 01:23
Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-20, 20:42
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Varstahl - 2020-09-21, 09:40
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-22, 02:52
No Videos Showing in Amazon VOD - by bzoit9 - 2023-01-02, 19:21
Amazon VOD addon - by Sumanyu - 2020-08-17, 01:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2