Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
(2019-12-26, 10:33)vikassm73 Wrote: I try to resume movie but that did not work (Cursor is just rotating). Every time, I have to start it from the beginning and forward. What may be the reason?

It could be slow connection, or a problematic CDN, without logs I can't really tell. Generally when you skip ahead you send a timestamp related position to the servers, it starts parsing/sending the chunk and sends them back, then your player picks up from there, buffers it a bit and when everything is done resumes playback. On a slow connection or a troublesome server it can take a while, I can't estimate exactly how much. That's just a guess, though.

(2019-12-26, 12:48)orenmi Wrote: I am using android, I never get 4K and I dont know if there is a way to tell if the native app is running the video or not. is there a way?
Also, if you mentioned it, I dont see any opotion to export items to my Kodi views. I think there was an option in the past. How can we do it?

I don't know if there's a way to tell if the video is in 4k during playback. As for export, PrimeVideo doesn't have the option (yeah, I know). To export the content from PrimeVideo to Kodi library you can use addons such as Osmosis, until I can get to it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]] - by Varstahl - 2019-12-28, 15:50
Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-20, 20:42
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Varstahl - 2020-09-21, 09:40
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-22, 02:52
No Videos Showing in Amazon VOD - by bzoit9 - 2023-01-02, 19:21
Amazon VOD addon - by Sumanyu - 2020-08-17, 01:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2