Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
(2020-03-27, 15:56)boblo Wrote: @Varstahl : Can I contribute by maintaining the spanish translation? I see some texts without translation in current version. Now I'm maintaining the spanish language for Netflix and HBO add-ons (user 'boblo1' at GitHub). Thanks for your work.
(2020-03-28, 00:43)Roby77 Wrote: Good Idea, i can contribute for Italian language @Varstahl Wink

You're more than welcome to. I wanted to provide the italian translation but in the end I never got around to it. It should be fairly easy with any tool like POEdit, go for it. You can find the POT here.

(2020-03-27, 22:20)orenmi Wrote: for tv shows that releases one episode every week (like pickard) the only way to get the new episode is to open the addon, find the show and right click refresh?
because just opening the show from "Favorites" you don't see new episodes.

Yes, given that most series are released in batch, I opted for aggressive caching. I can't remember if hitting it from favourites and then going back could work as a shortcut though, depends on the Kodi version I think.

(2020-03-31, 09:28)wsnipex Wrote: does anyone have this working on linux with kodi v19 nightly builds? I always get "No Rights" or "cannot be openend" errors when using the matrix repo.

You need to change repository. Due to the way Kodi 19 now works, you need to install the "python3" repository. You can find the repo on the GitHub's page.
Edit for clarity: there are now two separate repositories, the original and the py3 one. The code is the same for both, but the metadata inside addon.xml has to change due to Kodi's new restrictions.

PS: sorry for the late replies, but when I don't receive e-Mails for the notifications I often forget to check back in with you guys.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]] - by Varstahl - 2020-04-01, 19:54
Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-20, 20:42
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Varstahl - 2020-09-21, 09:40
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-22, 02:52
No Videos Showing in Amazon VOD - by bzoit9 - 2023-01-02, 19:21
Amazon VOD addon - by Sumanyu - 2020-08-17, 01:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2