Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
(2020-03-25, 03:42)shinji95 Wrote: Hey Guys,

I try setting up an Amazon-Player for the TheMovieDB Helper addon right now. I want to be able to select a movie in the addon and than select search on Amazon, which should automaticaly search for the respective titel within the addon. Sadly the Plugin doesn´t support text-input via the kodi keyboard. So i need the addon command, which is created by entering a word in the search function of the addon. This works for numerous addons like Netflix. For the Netflix addon the command looks like this: "plugin://plugin.video.netflix/directory/search/search/{title}/" Unfortunately i don´t know anything about kodi addon programing so i can´t find the proper line for the Amazon addon. If someone could help me, i´d be very greatful.

Thanks and keep up the great work!

Thanks for adding the Option for Parametric search. Im still unsure which ist the correct form for the direct search link, as for the netflix addon mentioned above. Im Not Info python ans cant figure it out myself -.-

Thanks for the fast response and the great work you are doing!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]] - by shinji95 - 2020-04-03, 03:21
Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-20, 20:42
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Varstahl - 2020-09-21, 09:40
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-22, 02:52
No Videos Showing in Amazon VOD - by bzoit9 - 2023-01-02, 19:21
Amazon VOD addon - by Sumanyu - 2020-08-17, 01:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2