Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
Okay, I'm going to check if Artwork Beef handles artwork downloads the same way for STRM files added to the Kodi libraries as it does with video files.
I'm now using a Nvidia Shield as my primary media device and not sure if it's possible to capture a screen shot on Android for me to demonstrate further.
I used to manually add any additional artwork I wanted into the created Amazon movie and TV show folders when I was using my NUC Mini-PC. Then all I had to do was select the video info dialog and select 'Choose Art' from directory folder for each library item I exported. This method worked fine until Microsoft forced their latest Windows 10 build onto my machine 6 weeks ago and totally broke the display driver. I can now only use a basic Microsoft driver and unable to install Kodi onto this machine.....Grrrr!
I could do the same thing with the Shield, but just means I would have to download the artwork files onto a USB stick, then copy/paste them into the library directories for my exported Amazon items on the shield.
Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]] - by Dumyat - 2020-04-24, 18:23
Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-20, 20:42
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Varstahl - 2020-09-21, 09:40
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-22, 02:52
No Videos Showing in Amazon VOD - by bzoit9 - 2023-01-02, 19:21
Amazon VOD addon - by Sumanyu - 2020-08-17, 01:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2