Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
(2020-04-24, 13:44)Dumyat Wrote: I'm hitting a wee snag when exporting items to my Kodi library with regard to artwork. 
Artwork Beef is configured exactly the same way for both Movies and TV Shows and to automatically download artwork after items are scanned to the library.
However, when I export movie titles I'm only ever getting the poster and fanart artwork. When I export TV shows, I'm getting the extended artwork as well (clearlogo, landscape, clearart, etc).
I can't figure out why this might be happening, as the tags on my advanced settings.xml are also the same for both movies and TV shows.
Would there be anything related to the addon that might prevent additional artwork being downloaded for the movie titles I export?
Just seems quite strange that I'm getting extended artwork for TV Shows, but not for movies, particularly as they are configured the same way.
I found that when I export my Amazon movies to the library, I have to go to each one and manually refresh information - then it scrapes all of the info and imports additional artwork to the folder where the strm is located.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]] - by starslayer74 - 2020-05-02, 03:52
Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-20, 20:42
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Varstahl - 2020-09-21, 09:40
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-22, 02:52
No Videos Showing in Amazon VOD - by bzoit9 - 2023-01-02, 19:21
Amazon VOD addon - by Sumanyu - 2020-08-17, 01:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2