Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
Hi, I've been using this addon for a while now, and I haven't been able to add content to my library. It's just not available from the context menu, on any release.

So, I've been using Osmosis for that matter. Is a better tool than the Library Integration Tool addon, but you have to access the Amazon Vod addon from within Osmosis in order to be able to add content to your library. It was working well with no issue at all, until a recent version (the one that changed the Watchlist menu item for My stuff) , where some things changed in your addon.

The thing is listing shows in a different way within Osmosis. Instead of showing episodes tagged as 1x01, it just shows the name of the episode in no particular order, so it is impossible to add tvshows to library and scrap the content.

My question is: is this issue on your side? Or is it on Osmosis? Osmosis haven't updated for about a couple of months now, so I guess it has to be with changes made on recent versions.

Thank you so much for this addon and for your answer in advance.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]] - by jsegovia612 - 2020-05-09, 01:00
Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-20, 20:42
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Varstahl - 2020-09-21, 09:40
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-22, 02:52
No Videos Showing in Amazon VOD - by bzoit9 - 2023-01-02, 19:21
Amazon VOD addon - by Sumanyu - 2020-08-17, 01:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2