Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
Important shameless plug: if you want to support the addon's development (for free), now you can! I became a Twitch Affiliate, and I took a day off for the event. I'll be streaming in about 5 minutes on twitch.tv/varstahl, so you can come drop a free Prime Subscription on my channel, and have a friendly chat about anything. I'll be streaming in english and italian for the next ~10-12 hours, playing Brütal Legend campaign, hope to see you there.
Note: you can drop a sub even if you read this late and I'm online, also it's a monthly recurrence Wink

​​​​​​​
(2020-05-19, 23:29)jsegovia612 Wrote: Thank you so much for the update. Although there is no changes about the issue with Osmosis, it's great to have the watchlist back and faster loading times with pagination

We didn't do anything that breaks Osmosis, it's weird. I'll take a look when I can in the next few days.

(2020-05-20, 11:47)vikassm73 Wrote: Now watch-list is back. Initially, we use to get "Movies in marathi", "Movies in Hindi" in movies section. That we lost from previous few versions. Also, we get nothing in movies by language from the beginning.

This is the first I'm hearing of this. If there's a specific issue with indian support (which sadly is often the case), create a new issue on GitHub with the details and a debug log attached.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]] - by Varstahl - 2020-05-20, 14:56
Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-20, 20:42
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Varstahl - 2020-09-21, 09:40
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-22, 02:52
No Videos Showing in Amazon VOD - by bzoit9 - 2023-01-02, 19:21
Amazon VOD addon - by Sumanyu - 2020-08-17, 01:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2