Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
Got this add-on working on a CoreElec KODI Odroid N2. After turning off Pageination and just letting the blur ring spin long enough as it caches/loads up the pages, I eventually get to the Lists which are then cached so the next time I enter that Catagorie it loads in in a second or 3. Content is playing fine unlike when I tried the Add-0n on an Androind 9.0 KODI install on another Odroid N2.

My only problem with the add-on now is that the POster Art is over scaled/zoomed in many of the views but the real biggy is that after going through each catagory and setting my preffered View Type (Infowall for Movies and Rightlist for TV Shows) when I exit that catagory and go back to it, the View type has reverted to ShowcaseHuh? This does not happen in the NEtflix Add-on where I set my preffered view type for each catagory and they stuck and survives reboots etc.

EDIT Found the View ID's for my preffered view types in my preffered SKin Aeon Nox Silvio but when I set those view ID's in the 'View' Tab of the Amazon VOD Add-on, they don't stick....although now confusingly, the default isn't showcase anymore, its Right List which is fine except I also what TriPanel for the Episode list but thats stuck/reverts back to Rightlist now. All very confusing. There is something wrong with the Custom View engine in the VOD Add-on.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]] - by calibos - 2020-06-24, 16:32
Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-20, 20:42
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Varstahl - 2020-09-21, 09:40
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-22, 02:52
No Videos Showing in Amazon VOD - by bzoit9 - 2023-01-02, 19:21
Amazon VOD addon - by Sumanyu - 2020-08-17, 01:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2