Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
Hi,

Thanks a lot for this great add-on. I hope it will support HD on Windows in the future.

Actually, I must choose between :
  • watching my Amazon movies with the add-on (on my windows PC): so I have audio 5.1 (Kodi convert DD+ to DD -my receiver Sony STR-DB840 only support DD or DTS) but not video HD.
  • watching my Amazon movies with the Android app casting to my Chromecast (first generation): so I have video HD but not audio 5.1 (i think my TV Sony KDL-40R470A)doesn't support DD+ to DD conversion; even DD doesn't seem to be passthroughed to my receiver).
I think I prefer for the moment use the add-on to have audio 5.1 and wait for maybe video HD support, but do you know a solution to have both video HD and audio 5.1 with my devices without spending too much (i don't want to change my TV or receiver, even if the last is more than 20 year's old).

Maybe there exists a kind of audio extractor to place between a Chromecast and the TV, which extract audio and convert DD+ to DD through optical out or alternative to Chromecast with DD+ conversion?

Any ideas are welcomes Smile

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-20, 20:42
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Varstahl - 2020-09-21, 09:40
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-22, 02:52
RE: Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]] - by nonob - 2021-06-24, 10:13
No Videos Showing in Amazon VOD - by bzoit9 - 2023-01-02, 19:21
Amazon VOD addon - by Sumanyu - 2020-08-17, 01:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2