Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
(2022-02-17, 18:34)Kravatak76 Wrote: Hi, I don't know what to do, so I'll try to ask here. I can't export my watchlist from PrimeVideo to Kodi library. I have tried it 20 times and without results. I know that you can export to the library directly from Amazon VOD, but not from PrimeVideo.com, so I wanted to use Osmosis because Other Video Addons work great (like HBO GO or Netflix) But when I will use the same procedure for PrimeVideo then notworking for me. I choose add to library on the watchlist in Osmosis for PrimeVideo, I choose the type TVShow and language EN. I see that adding but only staffel 1 is displayed and then it is finished. Then there is no export in the strm folder, nothing ...  I don't know what needs to be done differently with PrimeVideo or what I do wrong or if it's possible at all ... Thanks for the advice, because I'm already desperate now... Thank you if you have anybody some experience with this.
I got it to work by going one level deeper in the Watchlist. When you go through Osmosis, go to Video Addons >> Amazon Prime >> Watchlist >> then select the Television folder to Add To Library.

Messages In This Thread
Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-20, 20:42
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Varstahl - 2020-09-21, 09:40
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-22, 02:52
RE: Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]] - by Doctor Eggs - 2022-02-18, 16:55
No Videos Showing in Amazon VOD - by bzoit9 - 2023-01-02, 19:21
Amazon VOD addon - by Sumanyu - 2020-08-17, 01:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2