Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
(2022-06-26, 16:09)MrMagic Wrote:
(2022-06-26, 14:08)Varstahl Wrote: Edit: actually I think I've read something in the code recently while reviewing. When ran under android, iirc, doing signup should register your device with amazon, I remember seeing the code for that. But I do not exactly know when it triggers.

Thanks, but I already tried that and it didn't work.

After I logged on from within the addon and then checking the primevideo.com site, there is no device added. My Nvidia Shield is already listed there, but that is because I've previously logged on from the official addon.

@Sandmann79 Do you have any insights on how to get the Kodi addon to register itself as a device with Amazon?

I also tried StollD's plugin here: https://github.com/StollD/plugin.video.tmsp-amazon (I think the new auth code in Amazon VOD is based on this?)

But that plugin doesn't seem to support logging into primevideo.com. It only offers amazon.de, amazon.co.uk, amazon.com and amazon.co.jp as possible domains.

the same thing happened to me so i tried to uninstall the addon and install it again. since then I can't log in, after entering the login details the window for entering the password and capcha will pop up on me again and even if I enter everything correctly this situation is still repeated. I don't know what's wrong :/

Messages In This Thread
Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-20, 20:42
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Varstahl - 2020-09-21, 09:40
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-22, 02:52
RE: Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]] - by Kravatak76 - 2022-06-26, 17:14
No Videos Showing in Amazon VOD - by bzoit9 - 2023-01-02, 19:21
Amazon VOD addon - by Sumanyu - 2020-08-17, 01:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2