Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
(2022-06-26, 18:35)Varstahl Wrote:
(2022-06-26, 16:09)MrMagic Wrote: Thanks, but I already tried that and it didn't work.

After I logged on from within the addon and then checking the primevideo.com site, there is no device added. My Nvidia Shield is already listed there, but that is because I've previously logged on from the official addon.

I think I know why this happens, and I also think I have a solution, but short of someone throwing a Chromecast or a Firestick my way, I would be doing blind development without something to actually test the code on. I haven't decided if I should go forward with this, because I could be wrong and waste a couple days on it. Beginning on a Sunday, where I'm supposed to rest instead Big Grin
(2022-06-26, 17:14)Kravatak76 Wrote: the same thing happened to me so i tried to uninstall the addon and install it again. since then I can't log in, after entering the login details the window for entering the password and capcha will pop up on me again and even if I enter everything correctly this situation is still repeated. I don't know what's wrong :/

Amazon's Captcha sucks ass. On top of needing spaces as part of the codes, I swear I just went through the same, at the 4th or 5th try it finally decided to let me in. That's the worst.
@Varstahl  I've tried it about 20 times and still nothing ... I'm starting to get really annoyed by it, I don't understand where they should be and where there shouldn't be spaces, no matter how I enter it, it's still wrong .. moreover I write it via the TV remote control, so it's really shit ...

Messages In This Thread
Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-20, 20:42
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Varstahl - 2020-09-21, 09:40
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-22, 02:52
RE: Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]] - by Kravatak76 - 2022-06-26, 19:13
No Videos Showing in Amazon VOD - by bzoit9 - 2023-01-02, 19:21
Amazon VOD addon - by Sumanyu - 2020-08-17, 01:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2