Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
(2022-07-03, 20:17)markeymark Wrote: Technically you are wrong, its not illegal to bypass regions with a VPN, it is however against the providers terms & conditions

Where you live. And where I live. Just don't assume that laws that apply to you apply to everyone else, because they don't.

(2022-07-03, 23:07)Gustav096 Wrote: Hi, thanks for the help, I think I was able to do it
https://paste.kodi.tv/asixofihex.kodi
I'm waiting for a possible solution
log/asixofihex.kodi Wrote:ERROR <general>: AddOnLog: inputstream.adaptive: Unable to find license;hdcpEnforcementResolutionPixels in JSON string
ERROR <general>: AddOnLog: inputstream.adaptive: Initialize failed (SingleSampleDecrypter)
DEBUG <general>: AddOnLog: inputstream.adaptive: Session::~Session()
DEBUG <general>: AddOnLog: inputstream.adaptive: WVDecrypter destructed

Looks like a Widevine error. If you're using android then you should go to InputStream.Adaptive settings, and enable "HDCP Override", this offloads the decryption to the android device itself and should let you play everything.

(2022-07-04, 07:34)Wagg Wrote: Freevee content no longer plays- I get a “Unable to play. This video is unavailable in your country” error which definitely is not the case. Something must have changed.

Amazon frequently rotates/changes available content. It might have been on the way out, and since the catalog is cached it might still be there temporarily although it's gone. Did you check on primevideo.com that you actually still have access to it?

Messages In This Thread
Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-20, 20:42
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Varstahl - 2020-09-21, 09:40
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-22, 02:52
RE: Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]] - by Varstahl - 2022-07-04, 12:32
No Videos Showing in Amazon VOD - by bzoit9 - 2023-01-02, 19:21
Amazon VOD addon - by Sumanyu - 2020-08-17, 01:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2