Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
(2022-09-07, 03:34)knappster Wrote:
(2022-07-30, 14:49)Kravatak76 Wrote:
(2022-07-30, 13:15)knappster Wrote: Quick update: This may just be my use case, but I now have it defaulting to English audio streams by disabling the option for "Proxy MPD alteration" in the addon General options. This link is not specific to our issue, but it seems the option was introduced years ago to fix similar issues:

https://github.com/Sandmann79/xbmc/issues/164

I tried this option disabled and the addon still selects the first audio stream...

Did you ever find a solution? I found out over the weekend that disabling MPD alteration causes the wrong language to be selected in movies. Technically it is the right language, but it is the stream with audio descriptions. The subtitles also do not seem to work. For example, watching "Thirteen Lives" I want forced subtitles and English audio. With MPD alteration on I get that by default. If it is disabled, then I get English audio descriptions and no subtitles available, even after updating the language during playback. Conversely with MPD alteration on, tv series will play the first available language, which could be Arabic or Czech but with it disabled it plays English language.

I think there is no solution for that without modification in the addon (I assume this issue - https://github.com/Sandmann79/xbmc/issues/122) the other addons, absolutely all of them work without problems and they select the preferred audio language track... just prime video addon doesn't work like that and I have to change the audio track manually...

Messages In This Thread
Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-20, 20:42
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Varstahl - 2020-09-21, 09:40
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-22, 02:52
RE: Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]] - by Kravatak76 - 2022-09-09, 16:44
No Videos Showing in Amazon VOD - by bzoit9 - 2023-01-02, 19:21
Amazon VOD addon - by Sumanyu - 2020-08-17, 01:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2