Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
(2022-10-19, 11:22)cowcrash Wrote: Hi there,
is there a description of the available settings. i've looked at github, but there is nothing like that.

This is a good idea, I'll try to remember and go through every detail of all the single settings. Thanks.

(2022-11-15, 23:27)Reckoner89 Wrote: Hi, I just installed the addon and I have a couple issues:

1. Video is extremely jittery and stuttery. Other video addons like netflix and disney+ work fine.
2. Default audio language is whatever comes first alphabetically. Is there a way to set the default language? I don't see this anywhere in the settings.
3. Dolby Atmos is hit or miss, mostly miss. Most things just play in DD+ that I know have Dolby Atmos tracks.

1. The encryption used by Amazon is very CPU intensive, some lower tier machines like RPi3 can fail to keep up.
2. The default language is set in Kodi (Settings > Player > Language, if memory serves me correct). There is no way at the moment to specify custom settings for the addon itself.
3. Atmos/DD+ are a hit or miss because of some settings and configurations that changed in Amazon and that we didn't update/evolve in the addon. It's one of the things that's been on the backburner for almost 3 years now, I'm afraid there'll be some more time to wait still.

(2022-11-21, 18:07)pipi_pila Wrote: Installed this addon but I am getting strange error messages when browsing categories. When I select, for example, 'Award winner', plugin report 'connection error' and nothing is shown. 

This was due to some changes in Amazon's backend that I didn't have time to investigate. I pushed a tentatively fix with the 0.9.6 update, that should theorically fix this issue for everyone.

(2022-11-27, 21:53)hakan99 Wrote: I can't find the latest version, can you add it please?

what?

Messages In This Thread
Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-20, 20:42
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Varstahl - 2020-09-21, 09:40
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-22, 02:52
RE: Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]] - by Varstahl - 2022-11-28, 12:49
No Videos Showing in Amazon VOD - by bzoit9 - 2023-01-02, 19:21
Amazon VOD addon - by Sumanyu - 2020-08-17, 01:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2