Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
Sorry I don't know how to do a logfile, will figure it out soon, but here's what's happening on my NVidia Shield Pro with Kodi 19.4 after being reset and reinstalling everything:

My dad has Prime and I have been using his account just to watch it. However now it is able to sign in and show the menu options, but when selecting any of the Movies or Shows lists turns up a blank listing. He has a few shows in his library but opening those triggers the message "Amazon VOD error".

I have my own Amazon account but do not have Prime, I do have several purchased movies and shows though. When I first activated my account I was able to access those, but got the error with my dad's account. I uninstalled and reinstalled the add-on, and this time I also got the error message on my account. I then removed my "User" account and signed in again, and this time it gave me access to my library again. I signed my dad in and out several times (with his account being the only one present, in case mine was messing it up) and was unable to get it to work. Just a few days ago everything was working well, being able to switch between both accounts.

Thanks for any help, and I appreciate these add-ons as I cannot stand the way most native apps work. I will make a donation once this is working again.

Messages In This Thread
Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-20, 20:42
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Varstahl - 2020-09-21, 09:40
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-22, 02:52
RE: Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]] - by 8traxrule - 2022-12-05, 08:42
No Videos Showing in Amazon VOD - by bzoit9 - 2023-01-02, 19:21
Amazon VOD addon - by Sumanyu - 2020-08-17, 01:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2