• 64(current)
Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
(2022-12-30, 17:07)axbmcuser Wrote: Hi, i want to add a search shortcut to a custom skin search dialog which provides shortcuts to search-functions of different add-ons like YouTube and Prime Video.
I don't use the add-on myself since i got no login-credentials on hand, so i'm a bit in the dark here.

- What's the most sensible url i could use?

Years ago, i put the (possibly old) url "plugin://plugin.video.amazon-test/?cat=Browse&mode=Search&opt&page=1/url" in my skin, but is there a newer(?) url which results in

a) an opended keyboard dialog to input a search string
or
b) a directory which contains a search button within the add-on itself
?

I'm fine with both. I just need something sensible which brings the user "near" the search or search button of the add-on.

Thank you! Smile

Screenshot for context "which url to use?" for Prime Video:

This should do it for you... ActivateWindow(10025,"plugin://plugin.video.amazon-test/pv/search/",return)
(2022-12-30, 17:21)nymdbwdp Wrote: This should do it for you... ActivateWindow(10025,"plugin://plugin.video.amazon-test/pv/search/",return)
Many thanks. Where to does this url "jump"? Does it open a "search" category/folder or does it even open a keyboard search dialog?
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
Opens a search box / keyboard entry for me.
Great, thanks again! Blush
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
Hello! I recently installed the Amazon VOD on Kodi and I logged in successfully, but when I went to stream a movie, all of the folders were empty. I’m running Kodi on a Pi3 with the latest version of Raspbin. If anyone could help it would be very much appreciated!
(2023-01-02, 19:21)bzoit9 Wrote: Hello! I recently installed the Amazon VOD on Kodi and I logged in successfully, but when I went to stream a movie, all of the folders were empty. I’m running Kodi on a Pi3 with the latest version of Raspbin. If anyone could help it would be very much appreciated!

Change settings to use webapi beta and see if it helps.

If not, please post a full debug log without which help is near impossible.
This fixed it. Thank you so much!
Hello...

After Update to 20 (RC1, 2 and Final) I have Problems to watch movies from Amazon. The login working. All Entrys in movies and series are empty and the addon show me a fault:

2023-01-17 08:44:50.929 T:9124     info <general>: [Amazon VOD] Version: 0.9.6+matrix.1
2023-01-17 08:44:50.929 T:9124     info <general>: [Amazon VOD] Unicode filename support: True
2023-01-17 08:44:50.930 T:9124     info <general>: [Amazon VOD] Locale: de-de / Language: de
2023-01-17 08:44:57.886 T:9124     info <general>: [Amazon VOD] getURL: https://www.amazon.de/gp/video/api/myStu...hlist&args={"watchlist":{"sort":"DATE_ADDED_DESC","libraryType":"Items","primeOnly":false,"startIndex":0,"contentType":"MOVIE"},"shared":{"isPurchaseRow":0}}
2023-01-17 08:44:58.237 T:9124     info <general>: [Amazon VOD] getURL: https://atv-ps-eu.amazon.de/cdp/catalog/...Detailed=T
2023-01-17 08:44:58.374 T:9124    error <general>: [Amazon VOD] Error reason: 404 error (NoRetries)
2023-01-17 08:44:58.375 T:9124    error <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'AttributeError'>
                                                   Error Contents: 'bool' object has no attribute 'update'
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "C:\Users\KODI\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.amazon-test\default.py", line 5, in <module>
                                                       EntryPoint()
                                                     File "C:\Users\KODI\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.amazon-test\resources\lib\startup.py", line 84, in EntryPoint
                                                       g.pv.Route(mode, args)
                                                     File "C:\Users\KODI\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.amazon-test\resources\lib\atv_api.py", line 1050, in Route
                                                       self.listContent(args.get('cat'), url, int(args.get('page', '1')), args.get('opt', ''), int(args.get('export', '0')))
                                                     File "C:\Users\KODI\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.amazon-test\resources\lib\atv_api.py", line 284, in listContent
                                                       titles, parent = self.getList(catalog, export, url, page)
                                                     File "C:\Users\KODI\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.amazon-test\resources\lib\atv_api.py", line 672, in getList
                                                       titles.update(info)
                                                   AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'update'
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--

2023-01-17 08:44:58.599 T:3732    error <general>: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.amazon-test/?cat=watchlist&mode=listContent&opt&page=1&url=MOVIE
2023-01-17 08:44:58.603 T:11604   error <general>: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.amazon-test/?cat=watchlist&mode=listContent&opt&page=1&url=MOVIE) failed

I also tried with WebAPI but the error is the same...

Uwe
KODI 20 - AEON MQ8 for NEXUS MOD
5 Clients Win11 Pro - WinServer 2016 Essentials - DVBViewer / MediaServer - 2 x DD Duoflex C2/T2 - Duoflex CI - Deltacam 2.0 Twin - Vodafone HD/Sky
Have enabled w'Web.API? If not, test it. This is a known error?
Anyone having difficulty getting 4k working? On my 2019 Shield I’m maxing out at 1080p (with HDR) with no 4k option available. 4k was working, and I tried logging out and in again but that didn’t help. Nexus 20.
(2023-01-19, 19:25)Wagg Wrote: Anyone having difficulty getting 4k working? On my 2019 Shield I’m maxing out at 1080p (with HDR) with no 4k option available. 4k was working, and I tried logging out and in again but that didn’t help. Nexus 20.

I can't do 4k either. I think this bug https://github.com/Sandmann79/xbmc/issues/632 has been entered for it, but when will it be resolved, that's a question...
is this addon in EOL?
The responsable "developer" owns no prime he said, so he can't develop 8(
look there:

https://github.com/Sandmann79/xbmc/issue...1384238224

it's a mess
(2023-01-24, 00:03)cowcrash Wrote: The responsable "developer" owns no prime he said, so he can't develop 8(
look there:

it's a mess
that solves that, thanks
(2023-01-24, 00:03)cowcrash Wrote: The responsable "developer" owns no prime he said, so he can't develop 8(
look there:

it's a mess
I am probably not able to articulate this properly, but prime is kind of divided into two camps, primevideo.com and [de/jp/uk/us] and there is a separate developer for each camp. I believe that the developer to which you are referring said he is responsible for the primevideo.com development and does not have access to prime on the other domains. The link to his last comment in that thread is here:

https://github.com/Sandmann79/xbmc/issue...1352705494

I don't know whether or not he/they will continue development, but I thought it was worth clarifying...
  • 64(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2