Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
@MrMagic yh ive said this as well HDR10+ video stutters its not the shield or your tv or Kodi but by design from amazon they use vrr (varaible refresh rate) from my knowledge only the fire cube/stick/tv has that built in. and yes amazon supports HDR10+ and DolbyVison it was an announcement about this as well forgot the article tho. ie samnuts (samsung) are the only idiots not supporting DV and answering with HDR10+ (which is there proprietory thing) knowingly that DV will be the standard in the future if not already. if Kodi could do its own version of vrr that would be amazing or the amazon addon devs find a workaround or nvidia adds support for vrr without f*** up the shield more then they already have with there latest updates aside from that its pretty much nothing that can be done at this point. brother. you can test the addon on any amazon streaming device too, to see if the problem still exists. note that HDR10+ was added to the addon (wasnt before just UHD) when i first used it on my firecube (2gen) dont have it anymore

Messages In This Thread
Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-20, 20:42
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Varstahl - 2020-09-21, 09:40
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-22, 02:52
No Videos Showing in Amazon VOD - by bzoit9 - 2023-01-02, 19:21
RE: Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]] - by gemini88 - 2023-02-14, 04:06
Amazon VOD addon - by Sumanyu - 2020-08-17, 01:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2