• 68(current)
Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
I just installed the add-on to a fresh OrangePi3Lts with the latest nightly build of Libreelec and a fresh install of Widevine. All settings were left at default.

It plays videos ok, but navigating through the folders to find something is so painfully slow that its basically unusable. Is there some setting I should tweak to speed things up? Thanks
In the last week I started seeing "server returned no content" errors while navigating menus. Running matrix/current beta on a pi4. Anyone else seeing this?

log file here https://paste.kodi.tv/boxaparemo.kodi
@inthelight yes me as well for as long as you have im guessing something changed on Amazon's server/website side
Me, too. Logged in right.  Empty folders.
Empty directories and errors on my AMD64 installation of kodi/libreelec. But works ok on my Pi3+. Sandman Amazon VOD 0.9.8 matrix.1 on both.

logfile

edit: preceding errors threaten domestic tranquility. Wife extremely upset that my "nerd-tv" wasn't working while I was out of town.
I install and try this add-on every now and then and always shake my head and delete it. Navigation is painful and when I eventually find what I'm looking for, there are missing seasons and then pop-ups saying "not paid". I have a paid Amazon Prime account and can watch every video I find without any issues on my desktop Windows 10 computer. And yes, I did log in successfully to the add-on. The program installed all the dependencies and widevine updates.

Amazon VOD 0.9.8 matrix.1
Kodi 21.0 Alpha2
Windows 10
I've made some progress. I removed and re-installed the plugin, which didn't seem to make any difference. So I logged out and tried to log back in. The captcha thing either wasn't working or was just too hard for my eyes to figure out so I failed a couple times (I think) and got an error that didn't really sound like "login failed". But I backed out and tried logging in again after turning on more copious system logging. Maybe it took pity on me with easier puzzles, but I did get a clearer "success" message on the first try. Now I can switch users again, and the lists do seem to contain everything I think should be there. I don't get why some things sort-of showed up if I wasn't properly logged in. A better error message there ("Try logging out and back in again.") would have saved me a bunch of flailing around.

It's still not possible to tell at sight which seasons/episodes of a TV show I've purchased vs. the ones I haven't. I've either got to remember the season/episode number/title or open up the prime video site and check there. This is more a feature request, I guess, but it's strange that it's not already implemented.
Since a few days ago, only the first 20 movies in "my list" are displayed. Does anyone else have this problem?"
Hello, I'm using this addon with my Spanish account but the "Live TV" doesn't work (I have a Dazn subscription)
It's possible sove it??
Still having issues on my USA account, none of my premium add ons are showing................
RE: Kodi Amazon addon:
Okay so I tried playing a live tennis match and a replay tennis match as-well-as a film.
I live in the UK just outside London in Essex.
Nothing played and Kodi auto-closed before restarting.
Kodi did not crash because there was no crash log.
I logged in with no problems.
I am using Arch Linux and the most recent version of Kodi from the Arch repositories (Kodi 20.x "Nexus")

Any ideas?
(2022-02-23, 19:33)Doctor Eggs Wrote: @Kravatak76 

I didn't find anything in the updates that I did to Osmosis that would make this work.

Maybe it's a setting in Osmosis. Go into settings >> Library and under TV-Shows, change the Number of levels to search to 3 and see if it works.

Hi, since it's still not possible to use the library export for PrimeVideo, I'm forced to use the Osmosis Addon all the time for export watchlist to my kodi library. Some time ago, it started to malfunction again with the Amazon VOD addon. It exports individual seasons of serials to separate folders (for example Good Omens - Season 1, Good Omens - Season 2 instead of the main Good Omens folder and subfolders Season 1, Season 2), which is unusable, because the scraper then does not identify this structure in the library Sad With other addons, but the export still works fine, so I'm guessing there's some change in Amazon VOD?

Edit: I came back to Kodi Nexus after a long time because the latest version of Kodi Omega Alpha 3 has so many bugs that most of the things that are important to me stopped working... And the above issue was one of them. On Kodi Nexus, everything works including exporting directly in the PV addon.
Hi.
I just upgraded to v1.0.1+matrix.1 and I’m having issues with my watchlist.

When using website as the data source I can see most of my watchlist, but under tv shows I’m only able to see the episodes from a single season and have no way to select which season’s episodes to display.

I also tried using the android api to see if that resolved the issue, but there when selecting watchlist I get no content at all - just the … item to go back.

Are these known issues and there is something I can update to get working, or is this relating a change at Amazon and requires a fix in the addon?

Edit NVM issue seems to have resolved
will support for premium add ons ever be added again?
(2023-11-18, 21:44)markeymark Wrote: will support for premium add ons ever be added again?

the developer hasn't posted here in nearly a year, you probably will do better asking on github or some other method of communicating with them

see https://forum.kodi.tv/search.php?action=...uid=429234
  • 68(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2