Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
I've made some progress. I removed and re-installed the plugin, which didn't seem to make any difference. So I logged out and tried to log back in. The captcha thing either wasn't working or was just too hard for my eyes to figure out so I failed a couple times (I think) and got an error that didn't really sound like "login failed". But I backed out and tried logging in again after turning on more copious system logging. Maybe it took pity on me with easier puzzles, but I did get a clearer "success" message on the first try. Now I can switch users again, and the lists do seem to contain everything I think should be there. I don't get why some things sort-of showed up if I wasn't properly logged in. A better error message there ("Try logging out and back in again.") would have saved me a bunch of flailing around.

It's still not possible to tell at sight which seasons/episodes of a TV show I've purchased vs. the ones I haven't. I've either got to remember the season/episode number/title or open up the prime video site and check there. This is more a feature request, I guess, but it's strange that it's not already implemented.

Messages In This Thread
Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-20, 20:42
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Varstahl - 2020-09-21, 09:40
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-22, 02:52
No Videos Showing in Amazon VOD - by bzoit9 - 2023-01-02, 19:21
RE: Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]] - by living_room_rob - 2023-07-29, 00:17
Amazon VOD addon - by Sumanyu - 2020-08-17, 01:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2