Uncropped thumbnails
Is it possible to remove the square crop on thumbnail photos in this view? I want the photos to display exactly how they were taken, even if landscape photos end up being very small. Here is an example of what I'm talking about. If there is a somewhat simple fix in the code to change this, that would be awesome. Thank you!
you would need to edit image tag 
xml:

<control type="image">
                            <centertop>150</centertop>
                            <left>58</left>
                            <width>300</width>
                            <height>300</height>
                            <texture fallback="DefaultFolder.png">$VAR[InfoWallThumbVar]</texture>
                            <bordertexture border="21" colordiffuse="button_focus">overlays/shadow.png</bordertexture>
                            <bordersize>20</bordersize>
                            <aspectratio aligny="center">keep</aspectratio>
                        </control>
you will need to add  <aspectratio aligny="center">keep</aspectratio>
the 3 views that can be shown with this is 
ImageImage
Ok thank you. I am very new to Kodi and any sort of coding. Where would I place this code? And this would change all of my photos viewed in Kodi to no crop. Just to be clear, these are photos stored locally on my computer. Thanks!
(2019-11-23, 01:51)jhtravers Wrote: Is it possible to remove the square crop on thumbnail photos in this view? I want the photos to display exactly how they were taken, even if landscape photos end up being very small. Here is an example of what I'm talking about. If there is a somewhat simple fix in the code to change this, that would be awesome. Thank you!

You have posted in the forum for the Estuary skin however that image you've linked to is not from the Estuary skin therefore this is the wrong place for your post.

What skin are you using?
(2019-11-26, 14:59)jjd-uk Wrote:
(2019-11-23, 01:51)jhtravers Wrote: Is it possible to remove the square crop on thumbnail photos in this view? I want the photos to display exactly how they were taken, even if landscape photos end up being very small. Here is an example of what I'm talking about. If there is a somewhat simple fix in the code to change this, that would be awesome. Thank you!

You have posted in the forum for the Estuary skin however that image you've linked to is not from the Estuary skin therefore this is the wrong place for your post.

What skin are you using?

Oh okay, I didn't know they were different places for different skins to post to. Thanks for letting me know! The skin I'm using is Aura.
Actually I just realised this is in general Pictures forum, as what you are seeing is down to how the skin does thumbnails I'll move this thread to the correct place.
I appreciate that!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Uncropped thumbnails0