Android HEVC 10-Bit Playback Issue
Hello guys,

My TCL android TV running Kodi 18.5 Leia. Everytime I play HEVC 10-bit movies on Kodi, no lag but always get absurd color, trying enable HW accelaration Mediacodec on/off but no changes, so the movies unwatchable. But when played on built-in media player it just fine and perfectly smoothly with deep color. My question to all you guys, what's the problem? Please check the link attachment for futher details. Thank you.

1.TV specs
2.TV codec
3.Movie playing on Kodi
4.Movie playing on built-in media player
Just a couple of things:

- Use the i-button in the forum editor menu for any graphics. It will automagically upload your files to Imgur.com and display a link in the forum editor. With your tinyupload links I have to click several times per file before I see anything.
This is easier:

- Screenshots of a television screen are not an optimal way of providing information. Try installing the Kodi Log Uploader add-on, and enabling "debugging" inside Kodi. Then play the problem video and provide us the debug log (wiki) of Kodi on your TV.
Thank you for the information about how to properly using editor to post thread or reply, I'll do it in next post and here's the Log File.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HEVC 10-Bit Playback Issue0