M3u8 crash problem
Hi All,

I installed Kodi Leia (18.5) on Oneplus 7T pro with Android Oxygen OS(10.0.4). And installed some video or Iptv addons too. All works good but only Stream file has problem. If i try to open video file mp4, mkv file there is no problem, but when i try olay video from m3u or m3u8 files Kodi going to shutdown. Anybody knows fix for that problem?

Thank you, regads,
(2019-12-13, 13:33)Ozantoyran Wrote: And installed some video or Iptv addons too.

In your previous post you mentioned a crapload of banned add-ons. Have all of those mysteriously vanished from your Kodi setup? I very much doubt so.
You simply copy/pasted your previous post along with the same typing errors, and removed the aforementioned add-ons... We're not that stupid.

Read and adhere to the forum rules (wiki), and things will go much smoother for you.
this approach is really interesting. I didnt know to rules. And after than your post i remove in my post banned contents. I love Kodi because its really really perfect program. Thanks all developers, technical guys, or project managers for that. But I couldn't match your answer and approach to Kodi. And i didnt say to anybody stupid or i didnt think that, but you have got communication problems, this is Real. You dont suit that program with your answers. Good days.
(2019-12-13, 15:39)Ozantoyran Wrote: this approach is really interesting. I didnt know to rules.
During registration it says that forum users will accept the forum rules.
If you have a problem with that, don't visit our forum.
The forum rules clearly mention Kodi's stance on piracy.
Shall I mention again the add-ons you listed in your first post on this forum?

(2019-12-13, 15:39)Ozantoyran Wrote: but you have got communication problems, this is Real.
You simply got caught with your hand in the cookie jar.
Now you are blaming others for that something that resulted from YOUR actions.
Sorry, you think you can get away with downloading/streaming videos in an illegal manner.

And you know what? We don't even care if you do any of that. It's your Kodi device.
Just don't come to us whenever you have troubles with such add-ons.
Because, we choose to NOT give support to such add-ons.
Our program, our forum, our rules.

(2019-12-13, 15:39)Ozantoyran Wrote: You dont suit that program with your answers. Good days.
Read the forum rules, pal. You don't get everything for free on this planet.
👍 ok great

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
M3u8 crash problem0