While browsing Videos > Files some MKV files do not show
Hello,

I am running OpenELEC (official) Version: 8.0.4
When I browse my video library using Videos > Files some MKV files do not show in folders. I am pretty certain that with some previous/other distros, all of them where displayed.
Could it be something wrong with the files (they are regular 1080p mkv files) or with my Kodi settings?

Many thanks for any help.
(2019-12-14, 15:38)gevrey Wrote: I am running OpenELEC (official) Version: 8.0.4

Sorry, but there is no such thing. I'm guessing you mean LibreELEC instead. OpenELEC has been a dead project for 3 years now.

In Files mode/view, everything in your source folder should be displayed.
In Library mode, some videos might not be scraped for yet uncertain reasons.

What is the full path of one of the unlisted movies?
(2019-12-14, 15:59)Klojum Wrote:
(2019-12-14, 15:38)gevrey Wrote: I am running OpenELEC (official) Version: 8.0.4

Sorry, but there is no such thing. I'm guessing you mean LibreELEC instead. OpenELEC has been a dead project for 3 years now.

In Files mode/view, everything in your source folder should be displayed.
In Library mode, some videos might not be scraped for yet uncertain reasons.

What is the full path of one of the unlisted movies? 
I still do run OpenELEC. Haven't installed anything since "then".

>> What is the full path of one of the unlisted movies?

Happy to provide information. What exactly should I report, please?
(2019-12-14, 15:38)gevrey Wrote: In Files mode/view, everything in your source folder should be displayed.
That's my assumption too, hence my surprise.

Btw, should I now install LibreELEC on my Pi3?
(2019-12-14, 16:29)gevrey Wrote:
(2019-12-14, 15:38)gevrey Wrote: In Files mode/view, everything in your source folder should be displayed.
That's my assumption too, hence my surprise.

Btw, should I now install LibreELEC on my Pi3? 
OK, in the meantime I have installed LibreELEC
For a video that has not been scraped, you will need to browse to it via "Videos / Files" and there wherever your file is. Give that full path please.
(2019-12-14, 17:52)Klojum Wrote: For a video that has not been scraped, you will need to browse to it via "Videos / Files" and there wherever your file is. Give that full path please.

Why don't you guys read the question which already state what you say? 

It does not help. YES, I am in videos > files ... hence my question.
(2019-12-16, 19:07)gevrey Wrote: Why don't you guys read the question which already state what you say? 
And why don't you provide more information? We are not sitting on your couch with direct access to your install. A Debug Log for a start, screenshots of the Kodi view with missing files and a view from a file browser of your operating system showing the files. An explanation on how you have set up your sources- are you using remote, multi-path, single path?

Give people the opportunity to catch up and understand your vague question.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-12-16, 19:07)gevrey Wrote: Why don't you guys read the question which already state what you say? 

I asked a simple question.
Anyway, I'm done here.
Good luck.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
While browsing Videos > Files some MKV files do not show0