New settings format for addons
Thanks.. I have changed back to $CWD and working as expected.
Thank you.
There is an addon that makes the conversion for you. Please backup your settings.xml before converting!

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=350135
(2023-06-21, 02:50)don_kulaspiro Wrote: hello im new here.
is there anyone help me to convert my addon from kodi 18 leia to kodi 20 matrix?
my addon currently working on kodi 18 leia.

PatK mod [URL link deleted contains bits that don't agree with AVAST]

Thank you.

I guess nobody will help you with your obfuscated stuff. My educated guess considering the obfuscation is that the addon does something illegal.
Thanks for the reply.
Yup i forgot to send the original .py.
I will delete my post for now and i’ll gonna update later.
Thank you
(2023-06-21, 19:50)don_kulaspiro Wrote: I will delete my post for now and i’ll gonna update later.
Did you delete your post?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I can't delete, I don't know how but I edited my previous post to "Thank You".

I removed the obfuscated .py in my addon.
Below is the link of my addon, hopefully there someone gonna help me to convert or migrate my addon from kodi leia to kodi nexus.

My Addon

Thank you...
(2023-06-22, 06:36)don_kulaspiro Wrote: I can't delete, I don't know how but I edited my previous post to "Thank You".

I removed the obfuscated .py in my addon.
Below is the link of my addon, hopefully there someone gonna help me to convert or migrate my addon from kodi leia to kodi nexus.

My Addon

Thank you...

looks like it would need an entire rewrite

what have you fixed so far? do you have errors that can be resolved 1 by 1?
Right now the addon can’t enable to kodi 20 and the error is the addon is not compatible.

If there’s filipino member here, that is my personal addon (pinoy replays & pinoy movies addon), that currently working on kodi 18 leia. I want to update to kodi 20 coz most of the movies, tv shows and live tv addon are already updated to kodi 20.

Thank you.
i see, you just dumped it here for someone else to update it for you

not interested, good luck
Thats why my other option is to try to analyze and check other video addons that compatible to kodi 20.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New settings format for addons0