Solved Adding File Manager to “S” Shutdown Menu
Hi,

I have recently upgraded to Kodi v18 and to Silvo, I am wondering if the following is possible.....

1) Adding File Manager to Shut Down Menu or the "S" shortcut menu?  It seems that Silvo does not allow file/folder deletion under Video-File menu if the folder contains a video in the library. Deleting a movie file is possible under the Movie menu but the folder will remain. 

2) Adding set content/Change source to the context menu (shortcut C), so that one can change movie source info provider for the movie.

Thanks,
Kevin
Easiest way to add File manager , go into "DialogButtonMenu.xml" , and change the action on one of the existing items ( I usually edit the "shutdown button"  line as I don't need that action, change it to    ActivateWindow(filemanager)    then change the label.
(2019-12-20, 11:37)ontap Wrote: Easiest way to add File manager , go into "DialogButtonMenu.xml" , and change the action on one of the existing items ( I usually edit the "shutdown button"  line as I don't need that action, change it to    ActivateWindow(filemanager)    then change the label.
Thank you very much for the reply.... I have no experience modifying xml.....There are a  whole bunch of things in that little section about shut down.......which I can relate to when I actually press power off system in the shortcut S, can I ignore the rest and just change the the action to ActivateWindow(filemanager) , see below for what I changed....am I modifying the right lines, should I be leaving the rest as is?  thanks

<control type="button" id="3">
                <description>File Manager</description>
                <width>510</width>
                <height>60</height>
                <textcolor>grey2</textcolor>
                <focusedcolor>white</focusedcolor>
                <textwidth>435</textwidth>
                <textoffsetx>45</textoffsetx>
                <texturefocus colordiffuse="$VAR[HighlightBarColor]" border="35,2,35,2">button_shutdown_focus.png</texturefocus>
                <texturenofocus border="35,2,35,2">button_shutdown_nofocus.png</texturenofocus>
                <onclick>ActivateWindow(filemanager)</onclick>
                <visible>System.CanPowerDown</visible>
                <font>font14</font>
                <label>13016</label>
            </control>
I went ahead to make the change as the above, the "Power off system" text was shown in the "S" menu, not "File Manager"............. But when I selected "Power Off system", File Manager appeared....
(2019-12-21, 22:33)kev18 Wrote: I went ahead to make the change as the above, the "Power off system" text was shown in the "S" menu, not "File Manager"............. But when I selected "Power Off system", File Manager appeared....

yep , so just remove the number code "13016" between <label>-</labeL>  ( at the bottom of your list above) and replace it with text.    file manager.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding File Manager to “S” Shutdown Menu0