Best Way to Refresh Local Poster
Christmas has left me with a lot of Christmas movies to organize. I have a local poster for one of them and it keeps pulling the original one from IMDB I think. I've deleted the movie from the library and updated library and it comes back with the poster from the Internet. Rather than a local one I made. The local one has both titles to the movie in it as it goes by two titles.

The Movie is 3 Holiday Tails, but also goes by A Golden Christmas 2. I keep deleting it, cleaning the database, and I cannot seem to force it to pull the poster from its directory. Is there a simple way to do this. 

BTW, would be nice to have a way to put the Clean Library on the home page. I use it quite frequently for tweaks like this.

Happy New Year.
(2019-12-27, 20:50)themusj Wrote: nd I cannot seem to force it to pull the poster from its directory
you are most likely naming it wrong. See here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_artwork

(2019-12-27, 20:50)themusj Wrote: BTW, would be nice to have a way to put the Clean Library on the home page. I use it quite frequently for tweaks like this.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2794144
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thank you. I read it twice, seems like a 'wizard' can modify the skin. Not sure i have enough knowledge to do that; second best option I see is to add it to the advancedxml file. But that only cleans the library on reboot if I read that right.
Open the information dialog > Select 'Get art' > Select 'Poster' > Scroll all the way to the bottom of the list and select either 'Local art' if it shows your poster, or 'Browse...' to choose it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Best Way to Refresh Local Poster0