v19 ExtendedInfo does not work due to Kodi65 python3 issue
Big Grin 
Reporting here since we are encouraged to report ExtendedInfo issues against the Skin that we are using.

Using (19.0-ALPHA1 Git:20200113-90f9e710a5). Platform: Linux x86 64-bit

ExtendedInfo fails to launch with:

Error Type: <class 'AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'str' object has no attribute 'decode'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/fbacher/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/default.py", line 120, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "/home/fbacher/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/default.py", line 88, in __init__
                                                utils.log("version %s started" % addon.VERSION)
                                              File "/home/fbacher/.kodi/addons/script.module.kodi65/lib/kodi65/utils.py", line 55, in log
                                                arg = arg.decode("utf-8", 'ignore')
                                            AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'decode'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
2020-01-18 17:29:06.110 T:5633   DEBUG: onExecutionDone(13, /home/fbacher/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/default.py)

Full log (with a bunch of debug for my plugin) can be found at:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9mbkn2axjv9gdd...o.log?dl=0

I believe that I am using the latest extendedInfo, kodi65 and other plugins. I downloaded them from git.
That was? (or still is) a python error due to the switch to python3 and the add-on not being compatible to python3 yet.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ExtendedInfo does not work due to Kodi65 python3 issue0