Problem with Crackle
Hello, I am running Kodi 18.5 on a Raspberry Pi with OSMC.  When I run the Crackle add-on it works fine for movies and some TV shows, however for some TV shows I get a message "Crackle error, check log".  The log says insecure request warning: unverified HTTPS request is being made.  Then there is a warning about memory leaks possible and then a message Python has "thrown", whatever that means.  Can anyone shed some light on this?
(2020-01-21, 01:17)AGAG Wrote: Hello, I am running Kodi 18.5 on a Raspberry Pi with OSMC.  When I run the Crackle add-on it works fine for movies and some TV shows, however for some TV shows I get a message "Crackle error, check log".  The log says insecure request warning: unverified HTTPS request is being made.  Then there is a warning about memory leaks possible and then a message Python has "thrown", whatever that means.  Can anyone shed some light on this?
Since I have not had any replies to this post, I wonder have I placed it on the correct area?  Could someone let me know if there is a more appropriate place?  Also, I have pasted a debug log to https://paste.kodi.tv/yesavawami if that would help. 

From my unschooled reading of the log, it seems to me this is a bug in the addon rather than something I could do differently or an OSMC problem.  Does Eraknaphobia check this site to support the addon?  If not, is there someplace I might leave a question for them?

Thanks for any help.  Crackle is a great resource that I'm sure many would love to use.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with Crackle0