Aeon NOX Silvo - GameFlix views for AML plugin
I have been using this skin on kodi 18.9 on the shield tv pro for about six months without realizing it. I don't have my games library setup for it but it's really stable!! I never had an issue so there was never a reason to check skin settings. Bim waiting for kodi 19 and a matrix version of AEL to test my games library again
@Rychem28 Do you still have plans to convert this skin to Matrix?  It looks like my Kodi installs will be updated to Matrix soon, and this skin is the only addon I have that hasn't been converted yet.  I have been waiting on SMB Browsing improvements and a Matrix update for AEL to retry my games library.  I have switched to the shield TV also.  Thanks.
@Jachin99 I do plan on making it available for Matrix. I have been working on  it the last few months, I do have a functional version (still needs lots of clean up and there are a few updates from Silvo's update of the skin that I would like to branch over). I will post a Matrix version of the skin on git hub in the next few days. With the stable release of Matrix, I have updated my main machine and can begin testing the skin in a little more depth. I am sure that many things will have broken as I haven't gone through everything.

Cheers,
Rychem28
Rychem, thanks for the update. I'll grab it once it's available but I want to run it for a while without a games library to see how the skin works overall, and possibly help chase down bugs
@Jachin99 I have uploaded to git (under Matrix branch) the skin that should run on Kodi V19. It should be 95% functional, seeing as it is branched from Silvo's repo (and seeing as the skin is his and this is just some modiifications). A couple of notes:

1) The skin is branched from an older version of Silvo's V19 skin. I still have to update to the latest release so some options available in the Silvo skin may not work properly in this branch
2) I had to upload the textures (under Media file) as the raw images, these would normally be compressed/packaged into an .xbt file but it it too lare to upload to GitHub. I would suggest packging the conntents of the media file to Textures.xbt file as some of the textures in the skin don't show up properly if this is not done
3) I am going to be working on a re-configuring my modifications to the skin in a different manner to make it easier to update the core skin to Silvo's repo more readily. This will take some time but I will more than likely roll any issues with the skin at present into this work.

As usual enjoy, I have tried the skin out with teh AML plugin and found no issues thus far.
Cheers,
Rychem28
Thanks!!  Ill grab a copy, and give you some feedback after a few days.
Rychem, I was able to install the skin on two NVidea Shield TV Kodi 19 boxes so early signs point to everything being ok.  As I understand it there is an issue that Mike Silvo is working out related to one of the required addons for the skin so I'll be watching that.
You may or may not see the above issue with my modification of the skin. I am about 6 months behind on the latest posts from Miike Silvo's repo. I am looking to update my branch shortly. Keep me posted anyways of any issues that you see,

Cheers.
I'm not seeing any major issues with the current version being discussed in the Aeon Nox Silvo support topic.  This is the only real issue https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3021656 .  Mike updated the skin a few days ago to add a lyrics fix, and he updated his fork of script.skininfo.service about two weeks ago.  I think if you update those two then you might be ok.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon NOX Silvo - GameFlix views for AML plugin0