Android Is it possible to save system/player/videos/processor settings individually?
Hello there. I'm running the latest version of Kodi (18.5 Leia) on my KDLinks A400 (android box). My problem is as follows. In order to get my DVD ISO (and VOB) files to play smoothly, I have to go to my system/player/videos/processing settings in Kodi, and change the default settings for Enable HQ scalers from the default 20% to 0%. I also have to set the "Allow hardware acceleration - media codec" and "media codec surface" from the default "on" to "off". This results in my DVD ISO files (and VOBs) playing perfectly smooth. The problem is after doing that, whenever I want to play one of my regular 1080p mp4 files, I will now experience skipping and sound lags, unless I go back into the system/player/videos/processing settings and reset the settings I changed for my DVD files to play, back to its original default settings. My question is, is there anyway to keep the settings for each individual file (or folders in which the media files reside), or do we have to continually change the settings every time we watch a new video? Thank you very much in advance!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is it possible to save system/player/videos/processor settings individually?0