La Case de Papel / Money Heist NFO Files
(2023-01-12, 02:33)MegamanNL Wrote: What happened with this nfo file is that it will grab the All Seasons poster from TVBD with the uniqueid from TMDB
Sounds like you have TVDB scraper active, but the nfo files were created with TMDB scraper.
Because there is no <episodeguide> in the tvshow.nfo, the scraper has tried using the default UniqueID to find the correct show, which is TMDB, but you have TVDB scraper active.
There is no <episodeguide> as the zip files were meant to be completely inclusive, but looks like I never added the AllSeasons poster.
I won't update the zip file as it is a very simple matter to download the AllSeasons poster from either TMDB or TVDB.
Also TMDB and TVDB now have the correct Orders on their site, so members can either use these nfo files or scrape from one of the sites.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Messages In This Thread
RE: La Case de Papel / Money Heist NFO Files - by Karellen - 2023-01-12, 02:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
La Case de Papel / Money Heist NFO Files1