Solved Problem with tvheadend client in KOdi
I have a problem with client in Kodi(on RPi4, Raspbian-Buster, Kodi-18.5, Tvheadend server4.2.8-36).All well set up. Kodi work, I see a channels, EPG, but when I start channel the PVR doesn't seem to pick up a signal, a black screen pops up and in about 10s Kodi crashes. In web interface TVH work normally, I can start chanel. I can start channel in VLC also. (I have a second SD card Libreelec and there is also everything functional). I see a connected Kodi client in the web interface, when I start a channel in Kodi, the client disappears
Please, give me an advice.

Kodi Crashlog
(2020-02-15, 13:46)Neoka Wrote: I have a problem with client in Kodi(on RPi4, Raspbian-Buster, Kodi-18.5, Tvheadend server4.2.8-36).All well set up. Kodi work, I see a channels, EPG, but when I start channel the PVR doesn't seem to pick up a signal, a black screen pops up and in about 10s Kodi crashes. In web interface TVH work normally, I can start chanel. I can start channel in VLC also. (I have a second SD card Libreelec and there is also everything functional). I see a connected Kodi client in the web interface, when I start a channel in Kodi, the client disappears
Please, give me an advice.

Kodi Crashlog

hi, are you using a tuner dvb usb?
And are you using a wireless mousse?
if yes could you report a log of command on shell:
dmesg 

Maybe my problem solution could help you
solution of my problem TvHeadend
Not enough memory allocated to your GPU
Quote:GPU mem: 76MB

I'd set that to at least 128 if not 256 MB.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
(2020-02-24, 15:30)black_eagle Wrote: Thank you very much. That was the problem. Low memory for GPU! Problem solved.Not enough memory allocated to your GPU
Quote:GPU mem: 76MB

I'd set that to at least 128 if not 256 MB.
Thank you very much. That was the problem. Low memory for GPU! Problem solved.
Thread marked solved.
Learning Linux the hard way !!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with tvheadend client in KOdi0