WIP Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread
(2020-03-02, 21:07)DanCooper Wrote:
(2020-03-02, 20:58)ArieS Wrote:
(2020-03-02, 20:47)DanCooper Wrote: The TV Show needs a unique ID (TVDb, TMDb or IMDb) so that episodes can be scrapped automatically (or at all).  
Sorry but I don't know what you mean, can you elaborate please?   
To scrape an epsiode (automatically while library update or manually via GUI), the tv show itself needs to have an unique ID like the TVDb ID. Otherwise the episode can't be assigned to a tv show on the information providers. In your log it looks like you want to use TVDb to get the information. To check if a tv show already has a TVDb ID you can use the contextmenu (right mouse button) on a tv show in the list. If the menu "Open TVDb Website" is enabled, the tv show has this ID. If not you have to rescrape the whole tv show.  
If I right click on the TV Show and choose Open TVDB-page it opens the show's page in TVDB. Same thing if I do that on the episode it opens the episode's page.
I've had these shows scraped for years so the ID was already existing. It's only been happening since I installed this version (~10 days).
And looking at the show's NFO, the ID in it is the correct one (matching TVDB).
So I'm not sure what to do.
Edit: It's gotta be something I didn't set up properly in the options because it does that for all the shows since I installed this version
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.5.x - Discussion Thread - by ArieS - 2020-03-02, 21:22
Miscellaneous > Media List Editor - by pstrg - 2020-06-09, 02:38
MovieSets - by pstrg - 2020-06-11, 22:01
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread2